The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boehner on 60 minutes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yeah, I can't beleive how fair they have been with Bush!!

What a crock of shat!!

RK
    Hey, Bush is still a free man walking the streets. That's more than fair.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Fairness to Bush was that no one initiated impeachment proceedings in the last two years of his presidency and no one pursued criminal prosecutions after he left (despite a lot of pressure to do so). I suspect that had Bush been a Democrat with Republicans taking over in 2006, that we would have seen both. For the last 20 years, Democrats have played pussy cats to the Republicans' lions when it comes to pure vindictiveness.
    An even BIGGER crock of shat!!

But then, you are the king.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    some nice little gems in the comments section...

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    some nice little gems in the comments section...
    This is made me laugh pretty hard...

(Article title--Is Pelosi Jealous Boehner Can Cry?)

comment--
    No, but she is really POd that he can close his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    An even BIGGER crock of shat!!

But then, you are the king.

RK
    RK,

I'm just curious. What would you response be if Obama and Biden PROMISED that we would see justification for invading, lets say...Turkmenistan...that there was a threat and a link to recent terrorist activities, and that the next warning sign could be a mushroom cloud over America. We go. Then after several hundred troops are carried home in caskets, it was all found to be not true. And then Obama and Biden said, "but we really really thought it was true!" And then say, Obama was seen laughing and joking at a press club dinner about his erroneous justifications for war, while our boys and girls were still actively in battle?

Honestly.

what would your response be?

Would you give him a "pass" and chalk it up to good effort, but an honest mistake?

Honestly?

Gibson? How 'bout you?

Be honest, now.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    RK,

I'm just curious. What would you response be if Obama and Biden PROMISED that we would see justification for invading, lets say...Turkmenistan...that there was a threat and a link to recent terrorist activities, and that the next warning sign could be a mushroom cloud over America. We go. Then after several hundred troops are carried home in caskets, it was all found to be not true. And then Obama and Biden said, "but we really really thought it was true!" And then say, Obama was seen laughing and joking at a press club dinner about his erroneous justifications for war, while our boys and girls were still actively in battle?

Honestly.

Would you give him a "pass" and chalk it up to good effort, but an honest mistake?

Honestly?

Gibson? How 'bout you?

Be honest, now.
    If there were grounds for impeachment, he would have been impeached.
    If there ARE grounds for any criminal prosecutions, he would be indicted.
    Yardley's and RP's and your wishes don't equal fact.

Just because it FEELS good to say that crap doesn't make it right.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

$hit in one hand and wish in the other and see which gets filled first.

Oh wait, the three libs already played this game because they're full of it!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    RK,

Honestly.

Honestly?

Gibson? How 'bout you?

Be honest, now.
    if our intelligence supported it and even the opposing party lawmakers agreed - that is until it was politically advantageous to disagree - - just like in Iraq's case, i would have to go along with it. and again, all sides agreed until it was not popular to agree. criminal or impeachable of course not. too many democrats agreed at too many points along the way. everyone knew he had wmd at one time and there was no evidence he got rid of it in accordance with UN rules. all evidence points to syria.

as far as joking at a press club meeting, tasteless maybe. people in stressful jobs need a release sometimes, often in a macabre manner. you went to med school, i have many doctor friends, i have heard what goes on in cadaver rooms. i imagine most med schools are similar.

but really, why would saddam get rid of the wmd and hide that fact from the UN and refuse them entry? you would think he would welcome the opportunity to show the world he was a good guy and could be trusted, especially with a huge NATO force headed his way.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    $hit in one hand and wish in the other and see which gets filled first.

Oh wait, the three libs already played this game because they're full of it!!!

OK Bad Santa!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis