The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Boehner on 60 minutes

  1. #21
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

    as far as joking at a press club meeting, tasteless maybe. people in stressful jobs need a release sometimes, often in a macabre manner. you went to med school, i have many doctor friends, i have heard what goes on in cadaver rooms. i imagine most med schools are similar




    I can tell you what went on in our cadaver room, if by that, you mean the anatomy lab. Our course director, Dr. Richard Schmidt told us that if any of us in any way disrespect or deface a cadever, it will be the quickest way out of medical school. That is a private room, by the way. The press corps dinner was viewed my a huge audience, including the families of deceased and actively serving military.

    Tasteless? Maybe?

    How about disrespectful and disgraceful.

    As for the dead-horse cartoon, I agree. If our president and AG are too ball-less to investigate and pursue this matter....why bother.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  2. #22
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I can tell you what went on in our cadaver room, if by that, you mean the anatomy lab. Our course director, Dr. Richard Schmidt told us that if any of us in any way disrespect or deface a cadever, it will be the quickest way out of medical school. That is a private room, by the way. The press corps dinner was viewed my a huge audience, including the families of deceased and actively serving military.

    Tasteless? Maybe?

    How about disrespectful and disgraceful.

    As for the dead-horse cartoon, I agree. If our president and AG are too ball-less to investigate and pursue this matter....why bother.
    If you know something they don't, perhaps you should call them right away!!!



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    As for the dead-horse cartoon, I agree. If our president and AG are too ball-less to investigate and pursue this matter....why bother.
    i meant that for you guys, for continually bringing this up. maybe, just maybe, your children wont blame Bush for everything 40 yrs from now.

  4. #24
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i meant that for you guys, for continually bringing this up. maybe, just maybe, your children wont blame Bush for everything 40 yrs from now.

    Nope.....they'll be blaming Romney & Palin!!!


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #25
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i meant that for you guys, for continually bringing this up. maybe, just maybe, your children wont blame Bush for everything 40 yrs from now.
    Allright. We'll just let it slide. who cares about accountability for one's mistakes anyway?

    but just remember, a little bj rose to the level of impeachment. Launching an unjust war ain't no big thang! At least your side is consistent.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  6. #26
    Senior Member sandyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lapeer, MI
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Allright. We'll just let it slide. who cares about accountability for one's mistakes anyway?

    but just remember, a little bj rose to the level of impeachment. Launching an unjust war ain't no big thang! At least your side is consistent.
    The impeachment wasn't about the sex with an intern, it was the fact that he lied about it.

  7. #27
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    The impeachment wasn't about the sex with an intern, it was the fact that he lied about it.
    Yes. Huge crime. Impeachment level, no doubt.

    His mistake was answering the question in the first place. Much like when his successor was asked if he snorted cocaine, Clinton should have just said, "next question".

    Hey, after what my Roth did under Clinton, I wished he'd have gotten one everyday! I'm almost back to where I was then.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  8. #28
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Yes. Huge crime. Impeachment level, no doubt.

    His mistake was answering the question in the first place. Much like when his successor was asked if he snorted cocaine, Clinton should have just said, "next question".

    Hey, after what my Roth did under Clinton, I wished he'd have gotten one everyday! I'm almost back to where I was then.

    So, with you, some crimes are OK??

    I'm shocked!!


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So, with you, some crimes are OK??

    I'm shocked!!


    RK
    its like saying its ok to drive drunk as long as nobody gets hurt.

  10. #30
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So, with you, some crimes are OK??

    I'm shocked!!


    RK

    Depends on what your definintion of a crime is. If its ANYTHING against law that is in effect, then yes. I can PROMISE you that happily married military couples violate the the UCMJ everynite, if they're lucky. Apparently there is an old law that was never removed from the City of Houston charter than forbids the operation of "horseless carriages" in the city limits, so as to not spook horses.

    Gibson: Drunk driving has nothing to do with this topic and you know it. That was not even a clever twist, by your standards. Drunk driving kills what-40,000 a year in this country? You're comparing apples to volkswagons.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •