The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ahhh yes, islam is a religion of peace.....

Banned

Default ahhh yes, islam is a religion of peace.....

such a nice, tolerant religion, so misunderstood

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNew...6BD07U20101214

That is just a stupid post. I have many close friends who are Muslim and they are great people. That is just plain racist, and yes I mean racist.

First, you are talking about the actions of people in a third world country. People of all faiths kill, rape, steal from others all the time in Africa. Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way.

Secondly, people of the Christian faith taking the moral high ground is a joke: crusades, Friday the 13th, Spanish inquisitions, Salem witch trials, KKK...ect.... Sorry when it comes to pure body count we have everyone beat. This article is about women protesting unfair treatment. Just 30 years ago weren't African Americans going through the same thing in this very country.

What is going on in the middle east has very little to do with real muslim beliefs and more to do with a handful of bad people using religion to impower themselves.

Do you think Bin Laden was walking around one day happy and wanting to make the world a better place but one day came accross something in the Koran and said to himself "I don't want too but I am going to have to be a mass murdering terrorist". No, I don't think so. I think he was a miserable horses-ass from the start and just used his faith as an excuse. Just like Hitler used German Nationalism. Evil people always find excuses, don't let the excuse get confused with the evil behind it.

I think women have always suffered from the ills of every society. This is more about the society and less about the religion. The men just use their religion to justify treating women poorly. The women protesting do look to be followers of Islam. Besides most people who claim to be religious have very little understanding of their faith. Though I do see a lot of problems with the religion.

Terri

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_C View Post
    That is just a stupid post. I have many close friends who are Muslim and they are great people. That is just plain racist, and yes I mean racist.

First, you are talking about the actions of people in a third world country. People of all faiths kill, rape, steal from others all the time in Africa. Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way.Secondly, people of the Christian faith taking the moral high ground is a joke: crusades, Friday the 13th, Spanish inquisitions, Salem witch trials, KKK...ect.... Sorry when it comes to pure body count we have everyone beat. This article is about women protesting unfair treatment. Just 30 years ago weren't African Americans going through the same thing in this very country.

What is going on in the middle east has very little to do with real muslim beliefs and more to do with a handful of bad people using religion to impower themselves.

Do you think Bin Laden was walking around one day happy and wanting to make the world a better place but one day came accross something in the Koran and said to himself "I don't want too but I am going to have to be a mass murdering terrorist". No, I don't think so. I think he was a miserable horses-ass from the start and just used his faith as an excuse. Just like Hitler used German Nationalism. Evil people always find excuses, don't let the excuse get conis is laughable. fused with the evil behind it.
    this is laughable.

the people who are flogging their women here are not only the radicals - they are mainstream muslims in a mainstream muslim country. thats what sharia law is baby, deal with it. try as you may to justify it, i will just laugh louder at you.

oh yeah - they also like to cut the noses and ears off of women. please show me a christian country or any other society that condones this.

" Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way."

um, grasshopper - there already have been "honor killings" among american muslims. and american muslims are fighting Oklahomas banning of sharia law.

dont think it could happen here????? again, laughable - it already has.
    Last edited by david gibson; 12-14-2010 at 08:57 PM.

First, you are talking about the actions of people in a third world country. People of all faiths kill, rape, steal from others all the time in Africa. Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way.

Secondly, people of the Christian faith taking the moral high ground is a joke: crusades, Friday the 13th, Spanish inquisitions, Salem witch trials, KKK...ect.... Sorry when it comes to pure body count we have everyone beat. This article is about women protesting unfair treatment. Just 30 years ago weren't African Americans going through the same thing in this very country.

Do you think Bin Laden was walking around one day happy and wanting to make the world a better place but one day came accross something in the Koran and said to himself "I don't want too but I am going to have to be a mass murdering terrorist". No, I don't think so. I think he was a miserable horses-ass from the start and just used his faith as an excuse. Just like Hitler used German Nationalism. Evil people always find excuses, don't let the excuse get confused with the evil behind it.
    Don't waste your time. The great Gibson has spoken. Just put on your stupid hat, and agree with him. Its the quickest way to make him go back into his hole, until the next racist urge strikes him.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Don't waste your time. The great Gibson has spoken. Just put on your stupid hat, and agree with him. Its the quickest way to make him go back into his hole, until the next racist urge strikes him.
    i knew it would bait you out.

if i am a racist for opposing islamic principles and sharia law then i am proud of it! i doubt i am alone, and consider myself fortunate the likes of you are not with me.

so its stupid to oppose the religion that beget those that attacked us on 9/11 and continue to attack us, and behead our soldiers while crying when we pour a little water or slap a pair of panties on the heads of theirs? was it racist to oppose germans and japanese when they were at war with us??

oh i forgot, you guys elected our current Half-Muslim Apologist president, no wonder you are playing the race card..its all you have...

Yeah, that's why every jacka$$ terrorist around the world with a diaper on his head held down with a fanbelt yells Allah Akbar when he does something violent against innocent people. C'mon man, pull your head out of your a$$ and see what's going on. 90% of the wars going on in the world involve Muslims. Polish nuns aren't causing all of the strife in the world. My prophet isn't a drug using pedophile.

Sorry guys, but Islam is not a race it is a religion. Just saying. Also most of the problems in the world have more to do with power than religion, but it is easier to fool the illiterates by calling the power struggle a holy war. If it was really about religion then why is Iran and North Korea partners? They do not share a common religion or even a belief in the same God. North Koreans defined in the Koran are not even people of the book. Meaning they do not believe in one divine God, the Muslims, Christians, and Jews are all people of the book. In Iran Christians and Jews are allowed to practice their faith, though they do have to follow Islamic laws. Religion is just a smoke screen.

Terri
    Last edited by Terri; 12-14-2010 at 10:48 PM.

I think,
    In my opinion.
    It all goes in cycles.
    There was a time, way way back. When Old Testament Jews were a killin’
    There was a time, way back. When the Roman Catholics were a killin’
    There is a time right now. And Muslims are a killin’

In ALL these cases murder is murder and true following of the religion would have none of it.
    IN all these cases the “Faithful” murderers were wrong and were mightily resisted.
    As much as a central American native could resist an armored Spanish conqueror.
    As much as the young women in Salem Massachusetts could resist the Puritan Witch hunters.
    As much as unsuspecting office workers could resist an airplane.

In the cycle of the violent religion it is the fanatical Muslims turn. And they must be resisted as mightily
    As possible. Or we go the way of the Myan and the Salem Girl.

This is my opinion.

Ken Bora

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i knew it would bait you out.

if i am a racist for opposing islamic principles and sharia law then i am proud of it! i doubt i am alone,
    Racism masked within a crowd is the most dangerous venue. Neither did the racists in Eastern Europe and Germany stand alone in 1939. They stood together in unison. As do the racists today in the middle east. If it were within their power, there is little doubt they would be destroying the Western world.