The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Plans??

Default Holiday Plans??

Anyone got any cool stuff planned for Christmas??
    My kids will be home, we ( my kids and the redhead) are going on a 10 bird hunt with Elvis at the helm, then Christmas Eve Mass Friday night and a big family ruckus after.
    Lot's of good chow and there is usually some JD on hand.
    The BS & laughter will be flowing....

What ever you do, I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday season.

And remember to be gratefull for what you have, not obsessed with what you don't have.

May each of you have a
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    What ever that means to you.

RK & Elvis
    Last edited by road kill; 12-21-2010 at 11:14 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Anyone got any cool stuff planned for Christmas??
    My kids will be home, we ( my kids and the redhead) are going on a 10 bird hunt with Elvis at the helm, then Christmas Eve Mass Friday night and a big family ruckus after.
    Lot's of good chow and there is usually some JD on hand.
    The BS & laughter will be flowing....

What ever you do, I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday season.

And remember to be gratefull for what you have, not obsessed with what you don't have.

May each of you have a
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    What ever that means to you.

RK & Elvis
    I don't know how cool my plans are but I have a Thanksgiving and Christmas routine. Saturday, I'll wear my Saints/Santa hat and visit my favorite nursing home, one run by the Marionite Sisters Of Holy Cross. Many of thier residents are WW2 veterans and I really enjoy hearing thier stories though I've heard them several times already. I think that I get more out of the visit than they do. I bring miniuture Pecan Pies and Lemon Pies and hand them out, then sit around and drink some coffee with them. Later in the day, I'll have dinner with my daughter and select family.

However, Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday I'll either be in a duck or goose pit!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I don't know how cool my plans are but I have a Thanksgiving and Christmas routine. Saturday, I'll wear my Saints/Santa hat and visit my favorite nursing home, one run by the Marionite Sisters Of Holy Cross. Many of thier residents are WW2 veterans and I really enjoy hearing thier stories though I've heard them several times already. I think that I get more out of the visit than they do. I bring miniuture Pecan Pies and Lemon Pies and hand them out, then sit around and drink some coffee with them. Later in the day, I'll have dinner with my daughter and select family.

However, Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday I'll either be in a duck or goose pit!
    AWESOME!!

Thank you for doing that for the vets!!

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

Just looking forward to watching most of the family open their Christmas gifts Christmas evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

You are a gentleman, and I hope to meet you someday.
    Have a Merry Christmas.

If you're really good, maybe Santa will bring you a Steeler Jersey....
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You are a gentleman, and I hope to meet you someday.
    Have a Merry Christmas.

Steelers.....pffffft....the NFL started last year.

Don't be bringin' up the Steel Curtain and all that old time stuff.

Ham, Lambert & Russell regards.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Only if it has Louisiana native Terry Bradshaw's name & number
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

my wife and i will be steelhead fishing for 5 days and duck hunting for 4 days. we had our families over for a combined Christmas and thanksgiving get-together on Sunday. just us and the dogs for the holidays!!!!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Both of my sons will be home. We will cook ribeyes on the grill Have a few old fashions open the gift on christmas eve. Church on xmas day and off to my redheads side of the family. But before that got a invite to go on a bird hunt at wolf river game farm by the owner himself. SO Seeing the 24th is my birthday thats my birthday present to my self. I know the dogs wont mind ethier MERRY XMAS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Steelers.....pffffft....the NFL started last year.

Don't be bringin' up the Steel Curtain and all that old time stuff.

Ham, Lambert & Russell regards.........

RK

PM sent
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!