The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: dadt

  1. #11
    Senior Member Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kennewick, WA
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I just removed the quote. No evidence, LOL!
    LOL, it was too funny to forget.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Clay Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Leggett, NC
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudd View Post
    LOL, it was too funny to forget.
    Hey, come on dude! It was just a grammar error.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq


    Every day should be Veteran's day.


    "They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

  3. #13
    Senior Member Clay Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Leggett, NC
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I just removed the quote. No evidence, LOL!

    Still, I owe you one. Big time!
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq


    Every day should be Veteran's day.


    "They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

  4. #14
    Senior Member Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kennewick, WA
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    Hey, come on dude! It was just a grammar error.
    LOL, it's amazing what a comma does!

  5. #15
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    So what is the difference between a straight woman/straight man bunking together and a gay man bunking with a bunch of straight guys? You would think that they couldn't just send the gays to the women's tent to sleep, so where do they belong?

    In the military, the difference is that 1 is illegal and one is now OK!!!


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #16
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The progressives (they call themselves middle of the road independents) think of the military as a social test tube for their restructuring of morality.



    RK
    Then I guess almost every other standing army in the world, including some of best in history, besides ours, are also social test tubes.

    We're not inventing the wheel here. We're catching up to the rest of the world and history.

    I don't know about you guys, but I joined the military to serve my country. Not to meet chics. I don't know why a gay person would be any different. Maybe, just perhaps, they join to serve our country as well??
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  7. #17
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Then I guess almost every other standing army in the world, including some of best in history, besides ours, are also social test tubes.

    We're not inventing the wheel here. We're catching up to the rest of the world and history.

    I don't know about you guys, but I joined the military to serve my country. Not to meet chics. I don't know why a gay person would be any different. Maybe, just perhaps, they join to serve our country as well??

    We are catching up with the rest of the world????

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #18
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    We are catching up with the rest of the world????

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........



    RK
    In some regards....yes. (sexual discrimination, sushi bars, bistros)

    In many others....no. (aviation, denim, computer technology) We still rule.

    If we keep letting education slip, we won't be leading anything in another generation or two.

    My reference to "catching up" was in regards to the silly discrimination that the rest of the world has gotten over years ago.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  9. #19
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    In some regards....yes. (sexual discrimination, sushi bars, bistros)

    In many others....no. (aviation, denim, computer technology) We still rule.

    If we keep letting education slip, we won't be leading anything in another generation or two.

    My reference to "catching up" was in regards to the silly discrimination that the rest of the world has gotten over years ago.


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I joined the military to serve my country. Not to meet chics. I don't know why a gay person would be any different. Maybe, just perhaps, they join to serve our country as well??

    Then why is it so important that it is legal to flaunt their homosexuality? Why not just serve and keep their personal business...well, personal?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •