The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: obama is such an ignatz.....

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    of course, anything negative about your messiah is "nothing to worry about"
    it all adds up to one thing - the boonoggle of a president we have "leading" this country.....
    More accurately, anything this ridiculous is "nothing to worry about."

My messaiah? That's funny because I never thought of him that way. However, you must regard him with greater reverence than you're willing to admit since you seem to like to refer to him in religious terms.

of course, anything negative about your messiah is "nothing to worry about"
    it all adds up to one thing - the boonoggle of a president we have "leading" this country.....
    My days are too full for this stuff. Tell me something important that matters. I'm so tired of spin on words to make your team look better. Find something that matters and lets discuss it. If you find something that is real I'll listen with all ears but this bashing is getting old.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    My days are too full for this stuff. Tell me something important that matters. I'm so tired of spin on words to make your team look better. Find something that matters and lets discuss it. If you find something that is real I'll listen with all ears but this bashing is getting old.
    you are more than welcome to leave the discussion. my apologies, i was unaware that all discussions had to pass muster with you.

you are more than welcome to leave the discussion. my apologies, i was unaware that all discussions had to pass muster with you.
    Ok I will....

here is an example of someone doing it right:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...k/7356837.html

funny this made the paper just today - when will the Half Muslim Animal Abuse Apologist call him? and actually this guy is a friend of mine - he built a sweet little pond on his site and lets me use it whenever i want for swimby work
    That was a good read...I can tell you from personal experience that one of the most caring, concerned just all around good guys I have met is a gentleman down on my boat dock.

His boat is sliped 6 away from mine and he is a convict. He did 15 Yrs at Pelican Bay, he has admitted to some pretty fouled up stuff. But he has righted the wrong and is on his way to a full life.

He too had issues finding work...he is tattooed to the hilt...big long gotee, and is 6'3" prob. 375 lbs...yea the wasit doent match the height if you know what I mean...Dude looks the part of a SERIOUS BAD ASS MF. After 2 years of slopping suds on floors he said screw this and spoke to a few people (business owners) asked them what it took and then he took the plundge...

He know owns and opperates a VERY respecful moving service...he started out by himself, and yea at first he lost a lot of business due to his appearance. But soon after that one person gave him a chance word got out that he was a honest man looking for honest work. He now last I talked to him about his company, employs 8 plus himself. I think 4-5 of his employees are convicts. I know 1 of them isnt it is his office assistant. But hey we havent spoken in sometime and with the market the way it is regarding foreclosures and people moving maybe he has actually had an increase in business.

NCA