The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 100

Thread: Teleprompter Failed Obongolo

  1. #31
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Oh God, I feel like I'm in kindergarten again! "I know you are, but what am I?"

    I said Sarah Palin is stupid.

    If you don't see that, well.......... have a nice day.
    She may be a lot of things, uninformed, ditsy, irritating, over exposed and other things come to mind, but stupid isn't one of them. One might be considered stupid for repeatedly saying so.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  2. #32
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I said Sarah Palin is stupid.

    If you don't see that, well.......... have a nice day.
    Let's put things in context. Sara Palin is a genious compared to Alvin Greene.
    Christine O' was a bad candidate, but Mr. Action Figure was 100 times worse. Both won their party's nomination for senate.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  3. #33
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I will not call her stupid.
    You dissaprove of her political positions and her delivery.
    That does not make anyone stupid.
    You elitest attitude spawned by your progressive mentors is false.

    There are over 100 types of intelligience.
    Acadamia teaches less than 12 of them.
    You make your determinations based on a peice of paper delivered by an institutions and the input of others.

    I would want to speak to someone in person and make my own decisions, you have other criteria and agendas.

    Not in a position to judge intelligience levels of others regards.......


    RK

    All very good points, except the part about my progressive mentors.

    My mentors are my parents, grandparents, my old surgical program chairman, and others I PERSONALLY KNOW AND INTERACT WITH.

    You're absolutely right about forming opinions from her positions and delivery. Its all I got, since I don't hang with her and the Todd.

    And from what I see of her...........SHE'S STUPID!

    You guys are funny, standing by her like loyal puppy dogs!
    I wish you would stop. I like and respect you guys. Really. But if you stand next to stupid too long, I'm afraid it will rub off on you!

    Come on. I admitted I like several republicans. I said I find them intelligent, not stupid. I will happily admit there are democrats and indies that are stupid. (not as many, but Barry, Jefferson easily come to mind)

    Just admit it.....your side has at least ONE stupid person.....and Sarah makes it easy to see.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  4. #34
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Let's put things in context. Sara Palin is a genious compared to Alvin Greene.
    Christine O' was a bad candidate, but Mr. Action Figure was 100 times worse. Both won their party's nomination for senate.
    OK. I agree.

    That wasn't so hard.

    Wonder why nobody can admit Sarah is stupid?

    I find it amusing.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  5. #35
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    All very good points, except the part about my progressive mentors.

    My mentors are my parents, grandparents, my old surgical program chairman, and others I PERSONALLY KNOW AND INTERACT WITH.

    You're absolutely right about forming opinions from her positions and delivery. Its all I got, since I don't hang with her and the Todd.

    And from what I see of her...........SHE'S STUPID!

    You guys are funny, standing by her like loyal puppy dogs!
    I wish you would stop. I like and respect you guys. Really. But if you stand next to stupid too long, I'm afraid it will rub off on you!

    Come on. I admitted I like several republicans. I said I find them intelligent, not stupid. I will happily admit there are democrats and indies that are stupid. (not as many, but Barry, Jefferson easily come to mind)

    Just admit it.....your side has at least ONE stupid person.....and Sarah makes it easy to see.

    And you guys are sad...attacking her like rabid pit-bulls.

    Just sayin'.....


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Don't need to be an expert. If that was a qualification for saying anything on POTUS, this place would get REAL QUIET!


    SHE'S STUPID. JUST PLAIN STUPID. That's all there is to it.


    In case you're about to accuse me of blind partisanship, let me say this:

    I don't think these people are stupid. Quite the opposite, in fact.
    Gingrich
    Romney
    Pawlenty
    Orin Hatch
    Dick Lugar
    Dick Cheney
    Rummy
    Bush I
    Bush II*
    Reagan
    Cantor

    Palin is stupid. Admit it.
    I don't post around here much, but I have to hold back on the "stupid" label for Palin. I used to think GWB was an idiot. But in retrospect, he wasn't an idiot at all. He simply played the role publiclly of a buffoon, while quietely accomplishing his entire agenda. It's a role that seems to attract the base of the conservative movement. Reagan used it also at times. And it comes in mighty handy if you ever get summoned to answer for your crimes. Bottom line, these people ain't stupid. The proof of that is the score, and their side is way ahead.

  7. #37
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Is anyone surprised by Blackstones response?
    Surprised that he gave a factually accurate and balanced response to your OP instead of wandering off point? Not at all. For almost 200 years, the Great Seal and its motto of "E Pluribus Unum" were the official representations of our country, adopted in the earliest years of our republic. For almost a century, our Pledge of Allegiance also remained unchanged. In 1956, our President and Congress rewrote that history in the name of God, adding "under God" to the pledge and making "In God We Trust" our national motto. Fine tributes to the era that also brought us Joe McCarthy and his brown shirt followers.

  8. #38
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Surprised that he gave a factually accurate and balanced response to your OP instead of wandering off point? Not at all. For almost 200 years, the Great Seal and its motto of "E Pluribus Unum" were the official representations of our country, adopted in the earliest years of our republic. For almost a century, our Pledge of Allegiance also remained unchanged. In 1956, our President and Congress rewrote that history in the name of God, adding "under God" to the pledge and making "In God We Trust" our national motto. Fine tributes to the era that also brought us Joe McCarthy and his brown shirt followers.
    The same era that gave us you and your "Fellow Travelers??"

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #39
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,412

    Default

    this urinating match on whether Palin is stupid....is stupid..
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  10. #40
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The same era that gave us you and your "Fellow Travelers??"

    RK
    Actually, my ilk were there for the American Revolution and the Constitutional Convention fighting the tyranny of those who, like Senator Joe, were always eager to trample the freedoms of all with whom they disagreed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •