The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Teleprompter Failed Obongolo

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Oh God, I feel like I'm in kindergarten again! "I know you are, but what am I?"

I said Sarah Palin is stupid.

If you don't see that, well.......... have a nice day.
    She may be a lot of things, uninformed, ditsy, irritating, over exposed and other things come to mind, but stupid isn't one of them. One might be considered stupid for repeatedly saying so.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I said Sarah Palin is stupid.

If you don't see that, well.......... have a nice day.
    Let's put things in context. Sara Palin is a genious compared to Alvin Greene.
    Christine O' was a bad candidate, but Mr. Action Figure was 100 times worse. Both won their party's nomination for senate.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I will not call her stupid.
    You dissaprove of her political positions and her delivery.
    That does not make anyone stupid.
    You elitest attitude spawned by your progressive mentors is false.

There are over 100 types of intelligience.
    Acadamia teaches less than 12 of them.
    You make your determinations based on a peice of paper delivered by an institutions and the input of others.

I would want to speak to someone in person and make my own decisions, you have other criteria and agendas.

Not in a position to judge intelligience levels of others regards.......

RK

All very good points, except the part about my progressive mentors.

My mentors are my parents, grandparents, my old surgical program chairman, and others I PERSONALLY KNOW AND INTERACT WITH.

You're absolutely right about forming opinions from her positions and delivery. Its all I got, since I don't hang with her and the Todd.

And from what I see of her...........SHE'S STUPID!

You guys are funny, standing by her like loyal puppy dogs!
    I wish you would stop. I like and respect you guys. Really. But if you stand next to stupid too long, I'm afraid it will rub off on you!

Come on. I admitted I like several republicans. I said I find them intelligent, not stupid. I will happily admit there are democrats and indies that are stupid. (not as many, but Barry, Jefferson easily come to mind)

Just admit it.....your side has at least ONE stupid person.....and Sarah makes it easy to see.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Let's put things in context. Sara Palin is a genious compared to Alvin Greene.
    Christine O' was a bad candidate, but Mr. Action Figure was 100 times worse. Both won their party's nomination for senate.
    OK. I agree.

That wasn't so hard.

Wonder why nobody can admit Sarah is stupid?

I find it amusing.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

All very good points, except the part about my progressive mentors.

My mentors are my parents, grandparents, my old surgical program chairman, and others I PERSONALLY KNOW AND INTERACT WITH.

You're absolutely right about forming opinions from her positions and delivery. Its all I got, since I don't hang with her and the Todd.

And from what I see of her...........SHE'S STUPID!

You guys are funny, standing by her like loyal puppy dogs!
    I wish you would stop. I like and respect you guys. Really. But if you stand next to stupid too long, I'm afraid it will rub off on you!

Come on. I admitted I like several republicans. I said I find them intelligent, not stupid. I will happily admit there are democrats and indies that are stupid. (not as many, but Barry, Jefferson easily come to mind)

Just admit it.....your side has at least ONE stupid person.....and Sarah makes it easy to see.

And you guys are sad...attacking her like rabid pit-bulls.

Just sayin'.....

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Don't need to be an expert. If that was a qualification for saying anything on POTUS, this place would get REAL QUIET!

SHE'S STUPID. JUST PLAIN STUPID. That's all there is to it.

In case you're about to accuse me of blind partisanship, let me say this:

I don't think these people are stupid. Quite the opposite, in fact.
    Gingrich
    Romney
    Pawlenty
    Orin Hatch
    Dick Lugar
    Dick Cheney
    Rummy
    Bush I
    Bush II*
    Reagan
    Cantor

Palin is stupid. Admit it.
    I don't post around here much, but I have to hold back on the "stupid" label for Palin. I used to think GWB was an idiot. But in retrospect, he wasn't an idiot at all. He simply played the role publiclly of a buffoon, while quietely accomplishing his entire agenda. It's a role that seems to attract the base of the conservative movement. Reagan used it also at times. And it comes in mighty handy if you ever get summoned to answer for your crimes. Bottom line, these people ain't stupid. The proof of that is the score, and their side is way ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Is anyone surprised by Blackstones response?
    Surprised that he gave a factually accurate and balanced response to your OP instead of wandering off point? Not at all. For almost 200 years, the Great Seal and its motto of "E Pluribus Unum" were the official representations of our country, adopted in the earliest years of our republic. For almost a century, our Pledge of Allegiance also remained unchanged. In 1956, our President and Congress rewrote that history in the name of God, adding "under God" to the pledge and making "In God We Trust" our national motto. Fine tributes to the era that also brought us Joe McCarthy and his brown shirt followers.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Surprised that he gave a factually accurate and balanced response to your OP instead of wandering off point? Not at all. For almost 200 years, the Great Seal and its motto of "E Pluribus Unum" were the official representations of our country, adopted in the earliest years of our republic. For almost a century, our Pledge of Allegiance also remained unchanged. In 1956, our President and Congress rewrote that history in the name of God, adding "under God" to the pledge and making "In God We Trust" our national motto. Fine tributes to the era that also brought us Joe McCarthy and his brown shirt followers.
    The same era that gave us you and your "Fellow Travelers??"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

this urinating match on whether Palin is stupid....is stupid..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The same era that gave us you and your "Fellow Travelers??"

RK
    Actually, my ilk were there for the American Revolution and the Constitutional Convention fighting the tyranny of those who, like Senator Joe, were always eager to trample the freedoms of all with whom they disagreed.