The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Teleprompter Failed Obongolo

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Actually, my ilk were there for the American Revolution and the Constitutional Convention fighting the tyranny of those who, like Senator Joe, were always eager to trample the freedoms of all with whom they disagreed.
    BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

PUHLEEEESE!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    OK. I agree.

That wasn't so hard.

Wonder why nobody can admit Sarah is stupid?

I find it amusing.
    Because she is a REPUBLICAN and if she was a DEMOCRAT you would have the whole board agreeing with you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Because she is a REPUBLICAN and if she was a DEMOCRAT you would have the whole board agreeing with you
    i dont really like her, and i dont want her as president AT ALL.

not a loyalist by any means, just a realist.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

PUHLEEEESE!!!

RK
    Sounds like you should spend a little more time reading about our history.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    these guys are amazing. such blind hatred with no substance.
    David, a day does not go by where you do not show your hatred for Obama. How does that differ?????????????
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-30-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Sounds like you should spend a little more time reading about our history.
    Sounds like YOU should stop trying to pass off your revisionist BS as fact!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Sounds like YOU should stop trying to pass off your revisionist BS as fact!!

RK
    Ay examples you would like to point out and refute, or are you just trying to inflate some hot air balloons?

It seems very fitting to repost something I posted earlier.

It's funny how all of our resident independants on RTF love to hate on the people that the left wing liberals hate. Palin, Cheney, GWB. Oh I can't forget Rove or Haliburton. I also find it funny that no one on POTUS will claim to be liberal or democrat. They are all independants who just happen to be left wingnuts! Too funny! Sorry to change the subject. Carry on.
    Last edited by duckheads; 12-30-2010 at 01:12 PM.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    It seems very fitting to repost something I posted earlier.

It's funny how all of our resident independants on RTF love to hate on the people that the left wing liberals hate. Palin, Chenney, GWB. Oh I can't forget Rove or Haliburton. I also find it funny that no one on POTUS will claim to be liberal or democrat. They are all independants who just happen to be left wingnuts! Too funny! Sorry to change the subject. Carry on.
    I was a former Republican and that because of Cheney (there, I spelled it right for you), GWB, Rove, Scooter Libby, Gonzales and the decisions the Bush administration made, ect. that I chose to become an Independent. I do not align myself with the far left.

The thing I dislike most about the Obama administration is they have not stopped the spending and the National Debt continues to grow with no reversal in sight.

Here is a list of the things I believe Obama has done since he took over the Presidency in 2009.
    • Ten: President Obama has slowed down the recession. Nobody is talking depression anymore, and some are talking recovery. Trying to catch this economy from crashing was like trying to catch a 100 ton boulder dropped off a 70-story building. The nertia alone is going to push you backwards until you can slow the force. Most wouldn’t even step in front of a boulder coming at them like this. Obama stepped in the gap and stuck to a measured recovery plan of stimulus dollars and labor force transition.
    • Nine: President Obama saved Wall Street. And Wall Street tried to punk him by paying itself first. He exposed the absence of regulatory oversight on Wall Street, and economic and financial investment reform is being discussed like never before.
    • Eight: President Obama saved the collapse of the American automotive industry. By making GM restructure before bailing them out, and putting incentive money to help the industry, he saved the industry. People want to make jokes about “cash for clunkers” but the automakers aren’t laughing. They’re thanking him.
    • Seven: President Obama shifted the focus of the war from Iraq to Aftghanistan, and putting the emphasis on reducing terrorism where it should have been all along-but now they want to say he’s making war, not peace. Well, at least he didn’t destabilize a whole region on a false premise. It’s better than what we had.
    • Six: President Obama relaxed Anti-American tensions throughout the world. This was more serious than the previous administration was willing to let on. The President made good on his promise to make a major address on American-Muslim relations and he did it in a Muslim country, showing a good faith that America hadn’t shown in a while.
    • Five: President Obama closed the prisoner “torture camp” at Guantanamo Bay. Holding prisoners for eight years without charging them was acceptable under the previous administration. It is not acceptable under this administration. Obama’s next challenge is what to do with the detainees.
    • Four: President Obama has made the environment a national priority, and a primary source for job creation. The era of polluting industrialists is over, and with a President that understands the benefits of green conversion, America can become a leader in the industry of the future.
    • Three: President Obama has made education a national priority by putting emphasis and money behind new ideas like charter schools, but speaking directly to school children in telling them they have to do their part. It’s what any President should be encouraging but Obama’s so popular, he was accused of trying to “socialize” or “prothelitize” the children. It’s a sad day when the President of the United States can’t speak to school children because their parent’s views conflict.
    • Two: President Obama is on the verge of passing universal health care, with a public option, to insure everybody in America has care when they are sick. He’s doing it, despite villification of ideologues and while in the midst of an H1N1 epidemic where millions could get sick this winter. The people feel him on this.
    • One: President Obama has restored credibility to the American Presidency where the world is looking to him to lead America out of unilateralism and back into multilateral global cooperation. The Nobel Peace Prize was an acknowledgment that Obama had led and is leading a non-violent cultural revolution in America. Everybody, except for a few in America, can see the change. Still, the world understands what happened one year ago, and they thought they’d never see such a shift occur. The election of Obama helped the world see the light that America wasn’t ready to self-destruct.
    http://www.laprogressive.com/progres...een-in-office/
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-30-2010 at 01:10 PM.

So Roger, I guess what you are saying is you were a RINO and now you a Left wingnut Independant!

As for your top ten, I just have to laugh. Restored credibility to the Presidency. What a flippin joke. How did he do that by bowing the leaders of other countries on his apology tour. Everything you post is as Liberal and/or progressive as it gets but you keep on calling yourself an independant if it makes you FEEL better!

laprogressive! I bet that is where most independants hang out!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl