The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: A Witch Hunt??????????

Banned

Default A Witch Hunt??????????

Get It?????????

Delaware Republican allegedly used part of $7.3 million on rent, personal expenses

O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

BALTIMORE — Failed U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell said Thursday that accusations she misspent campaign funds are politically motivated and stoked by disgruntled former campaign workers.
    The Delaware Republican appeared on several network morning shows to defend herself a day after The Associated Press reported federal authorities have launched a criminal probe to determine whether she broke the law by using campaign money to pay personal expenses.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40842323...010/?GT1=43001

Maybe she can cast a spell and make the criminal probe go away.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-30-2010 at 02:47 PM.

to be honest , it wouldn't surprise me ...candidates like her and Sharron Angle came from relative obscurity to make a run at big time national political stages..they were both grossly under qualified,mismanaged and turned out to be one gaffe after another...where there is smoke...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    to be honest , it wouldn't surprise me ...candidates like her and Sharron Angle came from relative obscurity to make a run at big time national political stages..they were both grossly under qualified,mismanaged and turned out to be one gaffe after another...where there is smoke...

Yeah, they could learn a thing or two from candidates like....oh.....say...Charlie Rangel??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Pulease.....

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    lets spread the blame around lets talk corruption charlie rangle,maxine waters,joe bidens boat,rod blogovich of il. and as far as gaffes has any one listened to joe biden,or lets not forget the congressman who thought if we put one more service man on guam it might tip over.don't get me wrong if shes guilty she needs to go to jail. i am tired of two standards one for us and one for polticans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    lets spread the blame around lets talk corruption charlie rangle,maxine waters,joe bidens boat,rod blogovich of il. and as far as gaffes has any one listened to joe biden,or lets not forget the congressman who thought if we put one more service man on guam it might tip over.don't get me wrong if shes guilty she needs to go to jail. i am tired of two standards one for us and one for polticans
    we cant do that - didnt you know its ok or petty fingerpointing if dems do it? at least thats what the "independents" think.

Banned

anyway, leave her alone - she's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    anyway, leave her alone - she's cute.
    Well, at least we can end the year on something we agree upon!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Well, at least we can end the year on something we agree upon!
    oh no that just wont do! so - you are ugly and dumb! nope, that wont do either since we both agree on that too.....hmmmmmmmm

ok, i got it - leave her alone because she is conservative she is beyond reproach.

there, that oughta do it!