The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: drug testing

Default drug testing

i was a truck mechanic for 40 yrs.before injuries forced retirement and as such is had random drug tests. this got me thinking don't you think the police and politicians should have to also.what about people on welfare and those poor souls that couldn't find jobs for 99 weeks and had to extend unemployment to feed their families,any one i missed?

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    i was a truck mechanic for 40 yrs.before injuries forced retirement and as such is had random drug tests. this got me thinking don't you think the police and politicians should have to also.what about people on welfare and those poor souls that couldn't find jobs for 99 weeks and had to extend unemployment to feed their families,any one i missed?
    If we really wanted to end drug abuse, testing would be a requirement for all entitlement handout recipients.

No one should be on an entitlement unless they are clean and trying.

I know, how heartless of me.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    If we really wanted to end drug abuse, testing would be a requirement for all entitlement handout recipients.

No one should be on an entitlement unless they are clean and trying.

I know, how heartless of me.........

RK
    as of 1998: "In the past, scholars have noted that there were more White families in America on welfare than there were Blacks. That is no longer the case. Blacks now outnumber Whites. Black and Hispanic welfare recipients combined now outnumber Whites 2-1, according to a New York Times report."

there is some fluctuation year to year, but the percentage of blacks is higher than the general population every year.

so you cannot drug test them or it would be racist. and dont forget, its all our fault they are there in the first place. all we have to do is pay reparations and all will be well.
    Last edited by david gibson; 12-31-2010 at 09:01 AM.

I'll take it a step further;

Any person that is a career ward of the Fed Gov. should have thier reproductive abilities restricted!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Any person that is a career ward of the Fed Gov. should have thier reproductive abilities restricted!
    Bingo!!!
    If you can't afford to take care of you and your spawn, and the govt has to pick up the tab, the govt should be able to ensure that you dont add to the {bottom}of the gene pool

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post

Bingo!!!
    If you can't afford to take care of you and your spawn, and the govt has to pick up the tab, the govt should be able to ensure that you dont add to the {bottom}of the gene pool
    The Fed Gov. is a function of tax payers. As a tax payer, I have the right to demand that our Fed Gov. handle the matter in a manner which is most beneficial to the country!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Bingo!!!
    as much as you both would like to limit one's ability to repopulate the planet, the country/society cant even agree on the rights of the unborn or an individuals rights to terminate pregnancy..so restricting an individuals reproductive rights would be a stretch
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Bingo!!!

HAHAHA... Healy some of your posts of late have worried me but PC or not, I ***SO**** agree with this one. Everyone agrees the gene pool needs a little chlorine and this would be a good start towards halting the dumbing down of America. If you can't feed em don't breed em.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    as much as you both would like to limit one's ability to repopulate the planet, the country/society cant even agree on the rights of the unborn or an individuals rights to terminate pregnancy..so restricting an individuals reproductive rights would be a stretch
    Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu and fantasize.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

The Fed Gov. is a function of tax payers. As a tax payer, I have the right to demand that our Fed Gov. handle the matter in a manner which is most beneficial to the country!
    Franco...LOVE the Avatar!

Nothing like a little Blue Dog!

I really wanted an original last time in NOLA, but decided a new truck would be more useful. (and a little cheaper!)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!