The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: drug testing

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    didnt some madman from the 1940's attempt the same sort of maneuver and attempt genocide of entire race of people...surely you're not suggesting something along that path
    Having reread my post, I don't see where you would get that idea. We are talking about career wards of the state with no discrimination for race, color, sex or creed.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    No genocide envisioned, and no elimination of entire races. Although we all know it's a pipe dream, what would be wrong with sterilizing losers that can't even take care of themselves? No one race has a monopoly on sorriness, but why should ANY of them get PAID to dump their spawn for the rest of us to pick up the tab for? And we all know the zillions spent on their entitlement isn't being spent on nutritious food and warm clothes, it's going up the parents' noses, slurped out of 40 oz. bottles or smoked; although some of the luckier children get plumped up like fattening hogs on twinkies, Happy Meals and soda.
    I am not disagreeing with you per se...but we cant even close the borders, yet thousand of illegals reproduce and you and I pick up the tab on them and their families...how would you even propose that we as a society decide who gets to have children and who doesnt ?

I would venture a guess that certain demographics and certain ethnicities are statistically responsible for population explosions, but until we stop their infusion into the country then you can start with other alternatives
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

You might be interested in the Supreme Ct case Buck v. Bell (274 U.S. 200 (1927)). A good summation is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell. This the case that Mr. Justice Holmes concluded his argument with the now famous statement "Three generations of imbeciles are enough".

Eric

I am not disagreeing with you per se...but we cant even close the borders, yet thousand of illegals reproduce and you and I pick up the tab on them and their families...how would you even propose that we as a society decide who gets to have children and who doesnt ?

I would venture a guess that certain demographics and certain ethnicities are statistically responsible for population explosions, but until we stop their infusion into the country then you can start with other alternatives
    Yes, I agree. It all starts with real Immigration Reform and I'm not talking about the MCCain/Kennedy version. Or the Dream Act bs. I'm talking new laws that protect not only citizens but thier future.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

No genocide envisioned, and no elimination of entire races. Although we all know it's a pipe dream, what would be wrong with sterilizing losers that can't even take care of themselves? No one race has a monopoly on sorriness, but why should ANY of them get PAID to dump their spawn for the rest of us to pick up the tab for? And we all know the zillions spent on their entitlement isn't being spent on nutritious food and warm clothes, it's going up the parents' noses, slurped out of 40 oz. bottles or smoked; although some of the luckier children get plumped up like fattening hogs on twinkies, Happy Meals and soda.
    Who doesn't love a 40 and some twinkies

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Bingo!!!
    If you can't afford to take care of you and your spawn, and the govt has to pick up the tab, the govt should be able to ensure that you dont add to the {bottom}of the gene pool

HAHAHA... Healy some of your posts of late have worried me but PC or not, I ***SO**** agree with this one. Everyone agrees the gene pool needs a little chlorine and this would be a good start towards halting the dumbing down of America. If you can't feed em don't breed em.
    That makes 3 of us not PC on this issue. Several years back I was more active in politics. We had a perennial candidate for state office whom everyone praised as being conservative & saying his wife was more so. Happened to talk to her at a meet the candidate night. She was talking about her adult child who was mentally challenged having a girlfriend. Her Hope was that they could conceive so she could have a grandchild. One of the major problems with all this taxpayer funded conception is they treat them like pets that can be discarded at the local pound, which in these cases is the local hoosegow.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Hmmmm....seems like I've heard that somewhere before, and got attacked for being anti-woman!
    No, that was the DADT thread.......

(I'm kidding)

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    That is the problem. I don't want some child going without because of their loser parents. If it was not for that, I would agree with every thing said.
    I'm not advocating starving children. I do advocate limiting the amount of children you can have, if you can't support them. You want a check then take ovuplant or whatever.
    I'd go further and not give a check, but a voucher for staples like flour, beans, cheese, rice, lard, hamburger etc.; God forbid they may learn how to cook and get a job skill. Also If you have money for booze, cigs, drugs, big screen TV's etc, then you don't need my money for food, shelter etc

I also know that they now get a "credit card" to purchase their food[frequently, convenience foods & better cuts of meat than I'm buying]. I presume this is to not offend their dignity, but what right to dignity do you have or deserve if you can't take care of you and your spawn? Furthermore why do they need convenience foods? If they ain't working they have all day to cook

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    That makes 3 of us not PC on this issue. Several years back I was more active in politics. We had a perennial candidate for state office whom everyone praised as being conservative & saying his wife was more so. Happened to talk to her at a meet the candidate night. She was talking about her adult child who was mentally challenged having a girlfriend. Her Hope was that they could conceive so she could have a grandchild. One of the major problems with all this taxpayer funded conception is they treat them like pets that can be discarded at the local pound, which in these cases is the local hoosegow.
    People like that scare me............maybe she was short a of a full deck herself. Our country has passed some foolish, foolish laws. The Americans with disabilities act prevented us from getting our retarded grandaughter
    "fixed". She and her husband had a child. It was taken from them. The husband's side of the family has fought to get the child returned to the
    retarded couple. What a royal pain it is for the courts. His family flat out refuses to admit that he has major problems. The child is almost 3 years old now and was removed from them at less than 6 months. We are still fighting this battle. Maybe we will win and maybe we won't because of the Americans with disabilities law. People who don't even know the child nor the parents in question will decide this possibly normal child's fate. The child has no rights but her parents do and they have back up from a bunch of well meaning people who won't have to answer for any mess that they are making.

didnt some madman from the 1940's attempt the same sort of maneuver and attempt genocide of entire race of people...surely you're not suggesting something along that path
    Bon you are usually one of the more rational posters on here;.....but this one really misses the boat.

Advocating Temporary contraception for people who can't provide for themselves and there already existing offspring, in no way can be equated with Hitlers program