The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The MSP at it again...still!

Default The MSP at it again...still!

Not hard to understand why this country continues to deteriorate. More food for the TEA party. UB

ABC News Joins Obama in Banning American Flag Lapel Pins

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS

Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC bad. As you know she works for ABC. This should make your blood boil...it DOES mine!

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS! YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.

SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?
    I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY

STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!

THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH:

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

You really believe EVERYTHING you hear, don't you?

Everything RWE, that is.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

It's not technically true. See: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

From this I gather that newscasters had always been discouraged from wearing the pins....ABC was just the most stringent. This peaked right after 9/11 and was reported then.

Eric

does that include the wearing of Pink ribbons in support of breast cancer awareness
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    It's not technically true. See: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

From this I gather that newscasters had always been discouraged from wearing the pins....ABC was just the most stringent. This peaked right after 9/11 and was reported then.

Eric
    Thanks Eric. I started to snope it, but considering the source, that was all I needed to know....

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Hey UB, your own "VERIFICATION SOURCE'S" wording is not clear that anything was banned.

Since it is apparent that you are a sucker for many things sent to you, I wwould advise you to be careful if you get an email from a displaced African prince who has a fortune squirrelled away that he is willing to split with you if you help him access it.............. HOWEVER if the African prince's email has a link to a site verifying the veracity of his claim, then by all means send him the $5000 neccessary to get the ball rolling.

Once your windfall rolls in, please send us regards from your new palacial estate in paradise.

P.T. Barnum will miss you buddy

Just gotta love how easy it is to tweak you lefties...oops INDEPENDANTS. I love getting these things, and just pass them along for that purpose. You dingalings just guppy up like you discovered something new.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Just gotta love how easy it is to tweak you lefties...oops INDEPENDANTS. I love getting these things, and just pass them along for that purpose. You dingalings just guppy up like you discovered something new.

UB
    Gotta admit, you're almost as slick as ol' billy clinton, when it comes to backing out of things!

That's ok. A few of us mention that the war in Iraq was started to line the pockets of Cheney and his defense contractor buddies, and you and your ilk start pooping porcupines! Now THAT was amusing!