The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The "Looney Rule"

  1. #1
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,098

    Default The "Looney Rule"

    Do the Vikings have to interview a token white guy before they hire their next head coach?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  2. #2
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    I hear there's a coach from Pitt looking for a job. His last one lasted 3 weeks.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  3. #3
    Junior Member bubaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    17

    Default

    He and George O'Leary in the running for shortest tenured coaches...

  4. #4
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default

    No way Minnesota even thought of interviewing a white coach. That would be reverse discrimination. Amazing when the whole country is held hostage by a minority.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    No way Minnesota even thought of interviewing a white coach. That would be reverse discrimination. Amazing when the whole country is held hostage by a minority.
    Let's see, Minnesota has had 9 head coaches in their 50 history. Two of those 9 coaches have been black. Yeah, I can see how minorities are holding the whole country hostage. This madness must stop!

  6. #6
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Let's see, Minnesota has had 9 head coaches in their 50 history. Two of those 9 coaches have been black. Yeah, I can see how minorities are holding the whole country hostage. This madness must stop!
    Who is the Vikings current head coach??


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Who is the Vikings current head coach??


    RK
    Didn't they announce Leslie Frazier as head coach on Monday?

  8. #8
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Didn't they announce Leslie Frazier as head coach on Monday?
    Yes, a very good choice!!

    I believe he is a man of color.


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yes, a very good choice!!

    I believe he is a man of color.


    RK
    Yes he is. That would be # 2 for the Vikings.

  10. #10
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Yes he is. That would be # 2 for the Vikings.
    I didn't know we were counting.


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •