Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GOP Budget Hypocrisy is Boundless

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    snark·y (snärk)

adj. snark·i·er, snark·i·est Slang
    1. Rudely sarcastic or disrespectful; snide, usually out of irritation.
    2. Irritable or short-tempered; irascible.

I guess you conveniently overlooked the primary definition. Snarky fits you to a T.
    different dictionaries = different wording. i cut and paste completely on that and omitted nothing. see for yourself:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/snarky
    glad you searched a bit to find a definition you could try a "gotchya" on, too bad it failed. so your "guess" is wrong - no surprise there. you always read into things what you want to read.

as far as your definition fitting me - well no it doesnt - i am not irritated by you at all. i find it funny how you get all bent out of shape. heck, you even got irritated because people wanted to talk football here. now THAT is snarky! i remember what used to happen to guys like you in grade school when you cried during sandlot football - pink belly!

you can go back to this now:

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    different dictionaries = different wording. i cut and paste completely on that and omitted nothing. see for yourself:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/snarky
    glad you searched a bit to find a definition you could try a "gotchya" on, too bad it failed. so your "guess" is wrong - no surprise there. you always read into things what you want to read.

as far as your definition fitting me - well no it doesnt - i am not irritated by you at all. i find it funny how you get all bent out of shape. heck, you even got irritated because people wanted to talk football here. now THAT is snarky! i remember what used to happen to guys like you in grade school when you cried during sandlot football - pink belly!

you can go back to this now:

Wedgy:
    1. wedgy
    When your in over your head at recess and the bigger boys pull your underpants over you head or rip them by pulling them from the back.

MORE:

A wedgie occurs when a person's underwear or other garments are wedged between the buttocks. While a wedgie can be created naturally, the term is usually associated with a prank. When a person is on the receiving end of a wedgie, his or her underwear is forcibly pulled up by a second person.

Wedgies are commonly featured in popular works, either as a form of low comedy. In such works, briefs are usually the type of underpants that a wedgie is performed upon.[1][2]

Dangers of Wedgies, especially when performed on males, can be dangerous, potentially causing testicular or scrotal damage. An incident in 2004 involving a ten-year-old boy required reattachment of a testicle to the scrotum.

Variations

The Melvin is a variant where the victim's underwear is pulled up from the front, to cause injury to the victim's genitals. The female variant is sometimes called a Minerva.
    The Atomic Wedgie entails hoisting the waistband of the receiver's underwear up and over their head.
    The Hanging Wedgie is a variant in which the victim is hung from his or her underwear, elevated above the ground.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 01-04-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So far in Colorado our term limits have put new thought processes in our state legislators. To soon to know but it is worth watching. An old friend of mine who was just a county commissioner told me the way he got wealthy was by being an elected official.
    Nothing wrong with money but his grandfather was a horse thief and so is he. Just a modern one that the public voted out. Might just mean they have to "steel" faster.
    Term limits would reduce the number of professional politicians. Take a look at the NAMES OF CONGRESSMAN & SENATORS THAT HAVE BEEN IN PLACE FOR YEARS.
    It is time for change!
    You got a better solution let's hear it!
    Last edited by sinner; 01-04-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: error in wording
    This is what he was all about!:
    Vinny last hunting year
    53 pheasants in South Dakota 200 + ducks in Idaho
    Lasting memories Vinny was 13+ years old!

Look at this crazy one. Carved out by the DEMS. At some points it is no wider than intersate 85. It was created specifically to be a black dominated district by the dems in the early 90's.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Oh yeah, I understand.

I still think is ironic. Vote for a millionaire tax cut, ...
    What millionaire tax cut? All that was done was extend the existing tax rates for two years...was it not?

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Look at this crazy one. Carved out by the DEMS. At some points it is no wider than intersate 85. It was created specifically to be a black dominated district by the dems in the early 90's.

Yes, that is pretty ridiculous. There are two ways to look at this. One is that they wanted to put enough dems together to get a dem representative. The other way to look at it could be that they put all the dems into one district so all they would get is one representative instead of two or more. Depending on who's pulling the strings, it can go either way.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Yes, that is pretty ridiculous. There are two ways to look at this. One is that they wanted to put enough dems together to get a dem representative. The other way to look at it could be that they put all the dems into one district so all they would get is one representative instead of two or more. Depending on who's pulling the strings, it can go either way.
    so which one is kosher?

Yup...positively dripping
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    so which one is kosher?
    Neither, but there seems to be nothing to be done about it.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Neither, but there seems to be nothing to be done about it.
    which was part of my point on post 15