The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: yes, such a peaceful, wonderful religion

Banned

ok, one last thing came to mind since we have to "catch up to the rest of the world".

how many of you have gone to a restaurant in the US where there was no toilet at all? i mean i nice place, with violinists and candles??? in a popular tourist city? you or the wife go to take a break at the "WC" (water closet) and lo and behold there is no toilet - if a guy and all you have to do is take a leak no biggie - but otherwise you have to aim your no. 2 or both if a lady by squatting into a small hole in the floor that goes directly to the sewer. in rome, paris, venice, it happens. i'd guess that in my travels about 10% of the time - but where i least expected it.

yup - we have to catch up with the rest of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    on that same subject, how many of you know what the bathroom habits of latin american immigrants are????

anyone care to opine????
    Oh man.. I used to be the accountant for a manufacturing plant. We had alot of guatemalens and mexicans. In those countries they dont really have indoor plumbing or if they do it cant handle toilet paper. We had a janitor woman who used to clean the bathrooms and would complain about how next to the toilets she would find wadded up paper that was used to wipe ass.. It was disgusting. It took me about 6 months to break them of this habit with fear of being fired.
    Wayne Beck

RIP Moose 2/6/00-1/21/10
    Bull's Harley Road Hog 5/1/10-(in training)
    Bull's Kunte Kinte 11/7/12-

I feel pity for people so full of hate and arrogance, all they do is scour the internet for anti-non-white hate propaganda, but can't even leave a tribute to a passing musician without criticism.

Now he studies the arse wiping habits of foreigners. God, I'm glad he's as far away as my ex wife. They have a lot in common!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I feel pity for people so full of hate and arrogance, all they do is scour the internet for anti-non-white hate propaganda, but can't even leave a tribute to a passing musician without criticism.

Now he studies the arse wiping habits of foreigners. God, I'm glad he's as far away as my ex wife. They have a lot in common!
    Wrong thread, kemosabe
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Wrong thread, kemosabe
    No its not, Tonto. Dont worry about it.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

you are the one that says we have to catch up with the rest of the world! the rest of the world is what you have not seen as i have. sure, you went overseas with the military, but you were not on your own seeing the romans as the romans do so to speak. your view is well sanitized, pardon the pun.

so please dont start making stuff up again. i have not been studying arse wiping habits. thats your forte. i just have been around the world a bit more than you obviously.

just because i shut you down in your PMs to me you have to go on the attack making up stuff again. wanna talk about sad? if your wife is so hot you wouldnt spend so much time online obsessing about me. now run along and ignore me as i do you.

you are the one that says we have to catch up with the rest of the world! the rest of the world is what you have not seen as i have. sure, you went overseas with the military, but you were not on your own seeing the romans as the romans do so to speak. your view is well sanitized, pardon the pun.

so please dont start making stuff up again. i have not been studying arse wiping habits. thats your forte. i just have been around the world a bit more than you obviously.

just because i shut you down in your PMs to me you have to go on the attack making up stuff again. wanna talk about sad? if your wife is so hot you wouldnt spend so much time online obsessing about me. now run along and ignore me as i do you.

I'd post a picture of my wife, but 1) you don't deserve to see her, and 2) wouldn't want your wife to catch you doing what fat boys like you do, when you see a hot woman!

I lived in Saudi Arabia, and dined with princes, and cared for bedouins in desert clinics, but YOU seem to know so much more about them?

You mention your "stance" in other treads, and now perseverate on public restroom habits of Arabs.....sounds like you're a member of the Larry Craig club!

Now shut up and quit bothering me.
    Last edited by dnf777; 01-04-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Banned

I'd post a picture of my wife, but 1) you don't deserve to see her, and 2) wouldn't want your wife to catch you doing what fat boys like you do, when you see a hot woman!

I lived in Saudi Arabia, and dined with princes, and cared for bedouins in desert clinics, but YOU seem to know so much more about them?

You mention your "stance" in other treads, and now perseverate on public restroom habits of Arabs.....sounds like you're a member of the Larry Craig club!

Now shut up and quit bothering me.
    more class and personal attacks!! keep it up bro - you are on a streak! now you are calling me fat - i am soooo crushed. grow up.

man, i am so sorry i dissed you in your PM. i apologize - i do appreciate your sense of humor! you are a great guy, and have such a great sense of humor! i will never diss you again! i had no idea you would be so vindictive........

but really - are you saying gman and me are not telling the truth? google a little, apparently the bedouin you cared for were ahead of the rest of the world, so yes, i do know more than you.

http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-an...?msg_id=000Hrm

"I know that most, including me, are stockpiling toilet paper, but if the S really HTF, you won't be able to stock enough. I spent a while in India (Calcutta, mostly), and asia. Most, (75 %, approx.) of the world's population does not use toilet paper. You may say ick, (probably will), but read and put it in your mind to dig out later, if necessary. I brought tp with me to India, saying i would never resort to the alternative, and not quite believing that there really would not be any. Well, lets just say, that it is difficult to believe, but toilet paper has a way of just disappearing, and bodily functions do not. I was finally forced to admit that there was no more anywhere in the country to be had. I was not about to use my towel, so i had to use the alternative. In these countries (and if the SHTF, this country too), a bucket of water is usually placed next to the pit toilet (it's far worse when there isn't any bucket, or someone forgot to replace said water, believe me i know). After said bodily functions have functioned, take a handful or scoop ful of water and wash. Get in the habit of using only 1 hand for this function (harder than you would think), and the other for shaking others hands, eating out of communal food bowel etc. (i think most of these countries, hindu, muslim etc, use left hand for body functions, and right for social/eating functions, and neither the twain shall meet."
    Last edited by david gibson; 01-04-2011 at 10:34 PM.

more class! keep it up bro - you are on a streak!
    Don't call me bro.
    And I don't need a hate-filled racist commenting on my "class".
    Your words are empty and meaningless.

now run along and ignore me as i do you.
    LMAO!

Do you see how idiotic that is?

No, I'm sure you don't.