The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: yes, such a peaceful, wonderful religion

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    You haven't been paying attention. Shih is belly aching about some guy named Fallen I think.
    Oh yeah, there's a history there. Aside from a little static, the handling threads have been really awesome, with some high-mileage folks chiming in.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

When it comes to religion, some of you are like school boys arguing about who is the real gift bringer for Christmas: Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or Santa Claus.--and whether or not he uses a sleigh, troika or Zamboni. You have never seen the actual dude in person, but, you are sure of your position because of what you have been told. You are very ready to berate, badger, hector and even thump the ones that don't agree with your point of view.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 01-05-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    When it comes to religion, some of you are like school boys arguing about who is the real gift bringer for Christmas: Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or Santa Claus.--and whether or not he uses a sleigh, troika or Zamboni. You have never seen the actual dude in person, but, you are sure of your position because of what you have been told. You are very ready to berate, badger, hector and even thump the ones that don't agree with your point of view.

"What has all this to do with dog training anyway? "
    just sayin'........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    "What has all this to do with dog training anyway? "
    just sayin'........

RK
    Nothing!!!!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Nothing!!!!
    Oh......OK!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I feel pity for people so full of hate and arrogance, all they do is scour the internet for anti-non-white hate propaganda, but can't even leave a tribute to a passing musician without criticism.

Now he studies the arse wiping habits of foreigners. God, I'm glad he's as far away as my ex wife. They have a lot in common!

Hate to say it, but I did receive a message from your ex. She was still PO'd about you screwing up this phoner.

She also added a pic of herself and an explanation of why the retiring Gibbs had the wrong measurement. I figured she should know eh?

Not sure any of us even knew you had an EX. But once that is made public, it's amazing how quickly WikiLeaks tells the world.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

funny!!!! good work UB!

I know its egotistical of me to even wonder if those two bozos are talking about me, but I'll resist the temptation to un-ignore and find out!

Ironically, I'm too busy taking the trash out to be bothered with it.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

the handling threads have been really awesome, with some high-mileage folks chiming in.
    & with your limited background, that would be whom .

I know its egotistical of me to even wonder if those two bozos are talking about me, but I'll resist the temptation to un-ignore and find out!
    Without a doubt, that is the closest to a believable post you have ever made. .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Hate to say it, but I did receive a message from your ex. She was still PO'd about you screwing up this phoner.

She also added a pic of herself and an explanation of why the retiring Gibbs had the wrong measurement. I figured she should know eh?

Not sure any of us even knew you had an EX. But once that is made public, it's amazing how quickly WikiLeaks tells the world.

UB
    Other than Julie R's usual quality cartoons - that has to be the best one I have seen on any site. God Job, UB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!