The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: HELP US BEAT THE DEMOCRATS! Vote to save more labs AND more...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    watch out duck! he might FOAD you like dnf did to me!
    I don't want to know about what you and dnf do in your private time!



    BTW, what the hell is FOAD? I feel as though I missed something here...

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    kristie - the "independents" here are an odd sort. they support the side that would take away our 2nd amendment rights. if the democrats suddenly decided to outlaw FTs and HTs they would find a way to spin it. lately they have become even more testy due to the changes in DC and we have seen a marked increase in name calling and insults, to the point of one of them even being banned. you just saw it first hand, i never heard you say you hate anyone, but you were painted as having done so. it is really mind boggling. keep up the good cause!
    Gibson,

    with the possible exception of G man, you are the king of insults on this forum. kettle, meet pot....

    your post above is just rhetoric. the second amendment is safe from ANY political party or coalition thereof. why? because it's political suicide.

    i'm 58 years old and have been listening to this fearmongering monolog for all my adult life. i still have all my firearms, can travel freely within our country with them, and go hunting in any state. you may be able to whip someone else into a state of fear, but it won't be me.

    if the FT or HT games go under it will be because people like yourself who give nothing back to the sport sat on the sidelines instead of supporting and participating in the club(s) in your area-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    You either have:

    a) Skin too thin to spend much time on POTUS, or the internet, for that matter.

    or

    b) A sense of humor equivalent to that of a rock.



    Sorry, I guess I just hurt your feelings also...

    Just curious, did you vote for all the LGBT causes at the top just to show Kristie who's boss? Go get 'em tiger!! Grrrrrr....
    hi Duck,

    a) i just thought i'd point out that you get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.

    b) that may be your perception, and you're within your rights to think so.

    -no, you didn't.

    -no, i didn't.

    hope you're having a good waterfowl season down there.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    enlighten me. tell me about the tests or trials that you have chaired, or been secretary or gun captain for, or judged, or which clubs you have been an officer in. i may be wrong.....-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    well, i KNOW that you're not a judge, and the only thing i've ever seen you post relative to training your dog on this forum involved trespassing, so i don't think you're the sort that joins clubs and works to help the sport to flourish. that's what i base my assumption on.

    oh yeah, and i'm not your friend.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  6. #26
    Senior Member troy schwab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Kristie,
    Voted for ya.... good luck. Paul and Gib..... you two need to get a room......Pathetic.

  7. #27
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Got it done for you good luck.

  8. #28
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    enlighten me. tell me about the tests or trials that you have chaired, or been secretary or gun captain for, or judged, or which clubs you have been an officer in. i may be wrong.....-Paul
    Are you asking everyone?
    Which includes me?

    Cause I belong to WATKC (AKC), WISILL (HRC), FVRC (AKC) and a national member of NAHRA & HRC.

    I worked 3 AKC HT's last year=6 days (ran my dog in 5), worked 1 FT=2 days (didn't run, I am not good enough), worked in 3 HRC events (ran in 3), worked at the WATKC Jamboree.

    I apprentice judges and judged 1 AKC JH.
    I am scheduled to judge 2 events this year.
    I don't care what the AKC site says, it's wrong I can prove it.


    I am active with the FVRC club as we train 2 nites a week and 1 weekend day.
    But that is only in the spring/summer/fall.
    And in that club we all do more working to help each other than training our own dogs.

    I am training now with WISILL (HRC) to compete for an upland title yet this winter.
    I went to the Evan Graham seminars hosted by the WISILL HRC club the last 2 years and volunteered some time for those as well.

    2 years ago ('09) I compaigned my pup in NAHRA in IA & MN (a several hour ride for us) and ran in 9 tests as well as my GF volunteering time as a Marshall.


    Meager by some standards, and I ain't bragging, I love doing it!!!
    Not a chair or officer, but I hope to get even more involved as I learn more.

    ............and you?



    stan b


    Oh. and I have found out where all the Wal-Mart parking lots are and my windshield is spotless!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 01-06-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Are you asking everyone?
    Which includes me?

    Cause I belong to WATKC (AKC), WISILL (HRC), FVRC (AKC) and a national member of NAHRA & HRC.

    I worked 3 AKC HT's last year=6 days (ran my dog in 5), worked 1 FT=2 days (didn't run, I am not good enough), worked in 3 HRC events (ran in 3), worked at the WATKC Jamboree.

    I apprentice judges and judged 1 AKC JH.
    I am scheduled to judge 2 events this year.
    I don't care what the AKC site says, it's wrong I can prove it.


    I am active with the FVRC club as we train 2 nites a week and 1 weekend day.
    But that is only in the spring/summer/fall.
    And in that club we all do more working to help each other than training our own dogs.

    I am training now with WISILL (HRC) to compete for an upland title yet this winter.
    I went to the Evan Graham seminars hosted by the WISILL HRC club the last 2 years and volunteered some time for those as well.

    2 years ago ('09) I compaigned my pup in NAHRA in IA & MN (a several hour ride for us) and ran in 9 tests as well as my GF volunteering time as a Marshall.


    Meager by some standards, and I ain't bragging, I love doing it!!!
    Not a chair or officer, but I hope to get even more involved as I learn more.

    ............and you?



    stan b


    Oh. and I have found out where all the Wal-Mart parking lots are and my windshield is spotless!!!
    he is calling me out stan, i answered in pm to not hijack kristies thread.

  10. #30
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    he is calling me out stan, i answered in pm to not hijack kristies thread.
    No, he is calling all of us out as though he is vastly superior.

    It that eliteism and smugness that leftys wear on their sleeves.

    Most annoying.
    And none of that stuff makes anyone any better or worse than anyone else.


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •