Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your NFL Pick

Default Your NFL Pick

I like these teams to win this weekend;

Saints
    Colts
    Packers
    Ravens

I'm a little shakey on the Ravens, Cheifs could pull off the upset.
    So, I'm going to parlay the Saints and Colts and go with the Packers and Ravens straight up.

Your picks?
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Saints
    Jets - maybe because I want this to happen more than I expect it to...
    Packers
    Ravens
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Saints
    Jets - maybe because I want this to happen more than I expect it to...
    Packers
    Ravens
    Ryan better put up or shut up!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

The reason I want the Jets to win is two-fold. It would be great to see the Jets come to Foxborough and have the Patriots hang a 50 banger on them. that could quiet Ryan for a few weeks anyway. If the Jets win, that means they also eliminated the Colts. More good news for the Patriots.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I like these teams to win this weekend;

Saints
    Colts
    Packers
    Ravens

I'm a little shakey on the Ravens, Cheifs could pull off the upset.
    So, I'm going to parlay the Saints and Colts and go with the Packers and Ravens straight up.

Your picks?
    C-Hawks - Saints this year are not the Saints of last year Your guys have never won a playoff game on the road......
    Colts - Never go against Manning He will do his level best to keep them playing next week!!!!!!!!!
    Packers, Nah - I think the Eagles will win
    Ravens - Unless the score gets into the 20's

BTW - Franco, those drops of rain right now are mini-icicles going down the back of a guy's neck .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    C-Hawks - Saints this year are not the Saints of last year Your guys have never won a playoff game on the road......
    Colts - Never go against Manning He will do his level best to keep them playing next week!!!!!!!!!
    Packers, Nah - I think the Eagles will win
    Ravens - Unless the score gets into the 20's

BTW - Franco, those drops of rain right now are mini-icicles going down the back of a guy's neck .
    The only thing poor weather will do is make them throw shorter passes. BTW, Saints were a better road team than home team this season. Chicago will be tough next weekend on the road but, with all the injured players we are sitting this weekend, they should be good to go next weekend

I will love to see Flacco and the over hyped offense of the rats struggle and continue to choke; Jets will get to Manning and beat him up and the media will salivate all over Sanchez and Ryan to the point of nausea (I'm already there.). The saints will roll pluck the c-hawks and the beagles will flounder.
    Last edited by 1bdlmn; 01-07-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Screw all you packers pickers.. Vick and the beagles will show them!

I really think the Jets will prevail.

seahawks? cmon a 7-9 team doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs.
    Wayne Beck

RIP Moose 2/6/00-1/21/10
    Bull's Harley Road Hog 5/1/10-(in training)
    Bull's Kunte Kinte 11/7/12-

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The only thing poor weather will do is make them throw shorter passes. BTW, Saints were a better road team than home team this season. Chicago will be tough next weekend on the road but, with all the injured players we are sitting this weekend, they should be good to go next weekend
    I don't care - have no loyalty to Carroll/Hasselhoff, in fact still PO'd about the way Paul Allen picked the taxpayers pockets for the stadium, but strange things happen in the playoffs . But will check the score tomorrow to see how good a predictor you are. Giants to win, if you remember .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I don't care - have no loyalty to Carroll/Hasselhoff, in fact still PO'd about the way Paul Allen picked the taxpayers pockets for the stadium, but strange things happen in the playoffs . But will check the score tomorrow to see how good a predictor you are. Giants to win, if you remember .
    I remember the Giants SB win very well, we were the only two on RTF to pick them to beat the undefeated Pats

I can't believe they spent 430mil on a stadium with no roof!!!

Back to watching LSU, so far they are getting thier asses kicked.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-07-2011 at 08:05 PM.