The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your NFL Pick

Franco, it is 41-30 with 3:20 left, Drew Brees may be a SI cover jinx victim.
    He is a class act, so here's hoping for some magic

are you kidding me? Seattle pulled this off?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Congrats to the Seahawks, they were able to run the ball when they needed to and Hasselhoff had a very good game.

Good luck against the Bears.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

If the Seahawks could do this, maybe the Eagles can beat Green Bay?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    C-Hawks - Saints this year are not the Saints of last year Your guys have never won a playoff game on the road......

BTW - Franco, those drops of rain right now are mini-icicles going down the back of a guy's neck .
    It didn't rain - & I got to see the stadium for the 1st time.

Franco - there is no doubt yours is the better team, but I guess that's why they still play the game. The Saint's did not look as good as last year, they looked beatable to often. There has to be a reason they have never won a playoff game on the road.

But, our record is now more respectable - the C hawks are 1-0 when it really counts. Wonder how it will look getting the SB trophy .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    It didn't rain - & I got to see the stadium for the 1st time.

Franco - there is no doubt yours is the better team, but I guess that's why they still play the game. The Saint's did not look as good as last year, they looked beatable to often. There has to be a reason they have never won a playoff game on the road.

But, our record is now more respectable - the C hawks are 1-0 when it really counts. Wonder how it will look getting the SB trophy .
    Seahawks played with more intensity and earned the win so I won't make any excuses for today. I would love to see the Seahawks beat the Falcons!

I know how to fix the Saints. When they get thier RB's healthy, the five we have on IR, we'll have a great stable of backs with or without Reggie Bush. I don't see us paying Bush 11.7mil next season. What we need on O is a great OT or two. Strief gets too many penalties and Bushrod always needs help. Our Center and tow Guards are as good as they come.

On D, a healthy Malcom Jenkins gives us a shutdown Saftey, Sharper palyed his last game. We lost our starting OLB in the first game. He's another solid player we missed this season. Casillas was the reason we let Fujita go the Cleveland.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-08-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

I didnt want to say anything...because I was like most expecting the Saints to win...

BUT I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD MY SEAHAWKS pulled it off...

I have said it all year long (locally to my 9er friends) that it doesnt help when you have 10 different combinations of offensive linemen trying to protect a very good but in the twilight of his career quarterback....they ARE better then the 7-9 record shows and they were the best team in the NFC West...(NFC WEST was the worst league, but they did desirve the championship)

They are one of the younget teams in the NFL....and with some squirming, wiggling, moving and trading a draft of a young quarterback under the wings of Hasselbeck (who was under the wing of Farve, like Rogers) will do this team wonders and they will be back on top like the 2004-2007 run...keep Whitehurst I like his look, keep Hasselbeck and have him train up an young....Locker UW, Mallet UAK, Ponder F. ST, Tayler VT, Mcelroy UAL or even that kid from UAZ...????? But personally, I think Pete left USC chiefly becasue of the investigations but secondly because he absolutly LOVES Barkley and I wouldnt be suprised if he makes a run at him...

NCA

J-e-t-s, Jets, Jets, Jets!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Congrats to the Seahawks, they were able to run the ball when they needed to and Hasselhoff had a very good game.

Good luck against the Bears.
    He's quite talented. And I thought all he did was 'act' and judge some stupid show!

And speaking of running, that run by Lynch at the end of the game was SICK! Where was that during fantasy season?? Sandbagger...

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I like these teams to win this weekend;

Saints
    Colts
    Packers
    Ravens

I'm a little shakey on the Ravens, Cheifs could pull off the upset.
    So, I'm going to parlay the Saints and Colts and go with the Packers and Ravens straight up.

Your picks?
    Hope you didn't bet much on Saturday (0 fer 2) but you're half way to 2 & 0 today, if you get the next one right you will be as accurate as flipping the coin...