Go Packers!

Yeah, Go Packers!
    Yikes, did I just agree with Roger?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Yeah, Go Packers!
    Yikes, did I just agree with Roger?
    Hey, I agreed with UB about homo's not being alowed in the service in the 60's.

Thank God we got Hochulee out of the way. The most anti-steeler official ever!

RK.....we need to talk!

This will be the best superbowl of my lifetime.....and I've seen 7....won 6.

But this one has me worried more than any...I'm sure you feel the same.

This will be FOOTBALL!!! (too bad its in dallas)

We definitely need a friendly wager
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Thank God we got Hochulee out of the way. The most anti-steeler official ever!

RK.....we need to talk!

This will be the best superbowl of my lifetime.....and I've seen 7....won 6.

But this one has me worried more than any...I'm sure you feel the same.

This will be FOOTBALL!!! (too bad its in dallas)

We definitely need a friendly wager
    And what's wrong with that?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    And what's wrong with that?
    In case you didn't notice, its January. Soon to be February. Real men play football in the weather, just like real men hunt. No air-conditioned, carpeted arenas.

If you missed it, Pittsburgh and GreenBay just won hard fought games in single digit real weather. Both teams have been around since the NFL was started with classy owners and fans. What did Jerry jones and Dallas do to earn the privelage of watching REAL football for a change? Well, anyway, they'll get a lesson is class from BOTH teams, no matter who takes the trophy home.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

In case you didn't notice, its January. Soon to be February. Real men play football in the weather, just like real men hunt. No air-conditioned, carpeted arenas.

If you missed it, Pittsburgh and GreenBay just won hard fought games in single digit real weather. Both teams have been around since the NFL was started with classy owners and fans. What did Jerry jones and Dallas do to earn the privelage of watching REAL football for a change? Well, anyway, they'll get a lesson is class from BOTH teams, no matter who takes the trophy home.
    Jones and the City of Arlington invested just over $One Billion to build the finest sports arenas in the country. If you'll check, the Cowboys have a pretty impressive history going neck to neck with both the Steelers and Packers since the 60's and haven't been around near as long. Granted PT Barnum has owned the team lately but that does not take away from it's history and achievements.

Did you notice the the Steelers almost Did Not Finish off the Jets?

Anyway, congrats to the Pack and the Steelers.

Oh, did not finish, you have a lot of class, it's just all low.
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 01-24-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Jones and the City of Arlington invested just over $One Billion to build the finest sports arenas in the country. If you'll check, the Cowboys have a pretty impressive history going neck to neck with both the Steelers and Packers since the 60's and haven't been around near as long. Granted PT Barnum has owned the team lately but that does not take away from it's history and achievements.

Did you notice the the Steelers almost Did Not Finish off the Jets?

Anyway, congrats to the Pack and the Steelers.

Oh, did not finish, you have a lot of class, it's just all low.
    Its also classy to mock someone's name, isn't it?

Oh, if you knew anything about football, you would understand giving up the middle of the field and running time plays when you're up by 4 scores in the second half. Especially after TOTALLY controlling the ball during the first on both ends of the field.

This will be a SB for the ages!

Banned

But was it a fumble?????????????

Sun Jan 23 10:34pm EST
    Video: Was Sanchez's arm going forward before Pittsburgh TD?

By Chris Chase

Before William Gay(notes) had even crossed the goal line, CBS announcer Jim Nantz was openly questioning whether the fumble recovered by the Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback late in the first half of the AFC championship was legit. New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez(notes) had lost the ball while in a throwing motion and if it was determined upon replay that his arm had been going forward before Ike Taylor(notes) jarred the ball loose, the Jets would get the ball back.
    It was either a fumble, a Pittsburgh

Watch the video closely

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-311355

yes, it was a fumble....... Rex's vaunted defense evaporated last night. the Steelers ran it down their throats, ate up clock like it was a buffet, and finished the game. Nantz is an idiot and Simms is a homer supreme. please tell me i don't have to listen to the 2 of them at the superbowl.....

GB will win the superbowl.
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    yes, it was a fumble....... Rex's vaunted defense evaporated last night. the Steelers ran it down their throats, ate up clock like it was a buffet, and finished the game. Nantz is an idiot and Simms is a homer supreme. please tell me i don't have to listen to the 2 of them at the superbowl.....

GB will win the superbowl.
    the Super Bowl in on Fox this year so you get Joe Buck and Troy Aikman
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"