The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Your NFL Pick

Aikman is definitely much better than Simms as an announcer and 3 times the quarterback. now if Fox would just get rid of the annoying robot thing.....-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

My buddy went to the game at Soldier Field yesterday, got this picture after the game!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

[QUOTE=Roger Perry;737727]But was it a fumble?????????????

clearly a fumble. No doubt whatsoever.

Heath Miller's reception on the two yardline was CLEARLY a clean catch also, with complete control and an arm under the ball. But they took that away.

And NEVER do you see officials calling for a measurement during a hurry up offense when the OFFENSE itself knows they're far short of the first down marker! That was Hochulee giving a free time out to the Jets to let them get their defense organized and in place. That call should be reviewed by the NFL. They were nearly two yards short!

Makes the victory even sweeter when the officials, despite trying, can't take it away!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Roger, do you have to soil every thread???

RK
    Rk, I am asking for your permission to post during the Super Bowl so can I, can I, can I, please, please, please.

[QUOTE=dnf777;737806]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    But was it a fumble?????????????

clearly a fumble. No doubt whatsoever.

Heath Miller's reception on the two yardline was CLEARLY a clean catch also, with complete control and an arm under the ball. But they took that away.

And NEVER do you see officials calling for a measurement during a hurry up offense when the OFFENSE itself knows they're far short of the first down marker! That was Hochulee giving a free time out to the Jets to let them get their defense organized and in place. That call should be reviewed by the NFL. They were nearly two yards short!

Makes the victory even sweeter when the officials, despite trying, can't take it away!
    Quit whining...you won already! Try to be a good winner.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    In case you didn't notice, its January. Soon to be February. Real men play football in the weather, just like real men hunt. No air-conditioned, carpeted arenas.

If you missed it, Pittsburgh and GreenBay just won hard fought games in single digit real weather. Both teams have been around since the NFL was started with classy owners and fans. What did Jerry jones and Dallas do to earn the privelage of watching REAL football for a change? Well, anyway, they'll get a lesson is class from BOTH teams, no matter who takes the trophy home.
    The new Cowboy Stadium is the finest sports arena in the world and the future of the NFL. Teams that play in temp controled stadiums do not need poor weather to win.

BTW, no other team comes close to the Cowboys in selling thier logo wear and gear. Lisensed Cowboy/NFL gear out sells the N Y Yankees! I'm not a Cowboys fan but, giving credit were due. If J Jones wanted to sell the team, no team could command the dollars the Cowboys would. They have the highest dollar value in the NFL and have for many years.

It is just that thier product on the field that is annually over-rated.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-24-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

[QUOTE=huntinman;737838]

Quit whining...you won already! Try to be a good winner.
    You don't "win" until they hand your owner the Lombardi Trophy.

If you forgot, Ed Hochulee, to my knowledge, is the only official that was made to apologize to a team (Steelers) for a call that was so bad, the NFL admitted it and apologized.

Pittsburgh and Hochulee have a long history.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The new Cowboy Stadium is the finest sports arena in the world and the future of the NFL. Teams that play in temp controled stadiums do not need poor weather to win.

BTW, no other team comes close to the Cowboys in selling thier logo wear and gear. Lisensed Cowboy/NFL gear out sells the N Y Yankees! I'm not a Cowboys fan but, giving credit were due. If J Jones wanted to sell the team, no team could command the dollars the Cowboys would. They have the highest dollar value in the NFL and have for many years.

Sorry, but check the facts:

Pittsburgh Steelers number one in merchandise sales for 2010, with Troy Palomalu number one is jersey sales.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2011/01...-tops-in-2010/

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Franco, don't BOTH teams have to play in the same conditions, regardless of whether it's inside a dome or outside? how, exactly does one team gain an advantage over the other in terms of environmental conditions when they are both playing on the same field?

perhaps Mr. Jones needs to spend his money on what matters-quality coaches and players.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Sorry, but check the facts:

Pittsburgh Steelers number one in merchandise sales for 2010, with Troy Palomalu number one is jersey sales.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2011/01...-tops-in-2010/
    I'm not talking about just this season! I'm talking about since the NFL started licensing gear several decades ago. Heck, last year it was the Saints. Alltime belongs to the Cowboys.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_NFL_t...chandise_sales
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge