The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Your NFL Pick

Quote Originally Posted by newlab View Post
    Hard to say if the Packers QB is really that good, or are the Falcon's that bad. Aaron Rogers looks like Joe Monatana out their today. I am humbled... But I'm still 500 on the day. .500 in the playoffs. And about .680 on the season.

.680 for the season ...the winner of the Hilton handicapping contest barely hit 62%...the top handicappers here in Vegas are just under 60%....and their picks are documented...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    .680 for the season ...the winner of the Hilton handicapping contest barely hit 62%...the top handicappers here in Vegas are just under 60%....and their picks are documented...
    I need to move to Vegas!

Checkout my documented picks on this thread. 66%(actually a little better since one of my bets, the one I lost was a parlay) last weekend and 100% yesterday. Lets see what happens today.

I have an excuse for being up at this hour as I am getting ready to head for a goose blind. What's yours?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I need to move to Vegas!

Checkout my documented picks on this thread. 66%(actually a little better since one of my bets, the one I lost was a parlay) last weekend and 100% yesterday. Lets see what happens today.

I have an excuse for being up at this hour as I am getting ready to head for a goose blind. What's yours?
    I slept in until 0530. Gotta haul a snow blower to my Dad's.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I need to move to Vegas!

I work till midnight or later
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Pack 48 Falcons 21 Talk to me bitch
    Really was surprised that the score was that lopsided. GB came very close to not winning against the Eagles ... literally inches with Celek's step out of bounds on what would have been a touchdown (and the 2 missed FGs as well)

I would have expected a closer score.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Not bad then... No points of course. The picks are from the weekly pools at work. Week 6 on for me. I led the plant on the overall total. Unfortunately, I never won a weekly where the cash prize is.... Guess I won the Best of 2nd's Trophy

Also, I'm out for the Playoff pool cause I had Atl and NE in the big one.

Banned

Bears 21 Seahawks 0 still 2n quarter--- Looks like it will be Bears Vs Packers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Bears 21 Seahawks 0 still 2n quarter--- Looks like it will be Bears Vs Packers
    Well I wouldn't bet against Aaron Rogers again! Now that I don't have a horse in the race ------------ Go Packers!

Banned

Bears 28 - 0 third quarter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by newlab View Post
    Well I wouldn't bet against Aaron Rogers again! Now that I don't have a horse in the race ------------ Go Packers!
    I don't know about that ---- Bears 11-5 packers 10-6 Wild card is Hester.