The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Todays Mail

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    NCA and I were probably both a little over the line. Ya' think?
    I apologized...did he? No way of knowing that Written word on a forum is easy to misconstrue.
    We do it all the time here. I don't think I've ever made a post here that I did seriously. What about you? Usually Do I need to post a smilie everytime? Maybe so. I'm an hour ahead of you so I'm sleepy. JD
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I took M&K's comments in regards to what I look at during my day-job, not what I see at home.

My wife wasn't a VS model (nor would I want her to be) but she did grace the pages of the Filippina-America calender (Miss June), so my eyes have it pretty good when I get home! Being a beautiful woman and successful physician herself, she is constantly asked to pose for promotional material everywhere we go, from the US Army, to the many hospitals we've been affiliated with.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I enjoyed looking at the picture of dnf's wife and little girl, as well as I enjoyed looking at the picture of you with your grandkids.
    Your comment was tacky, Mike.
    I might make a joke about duck's children being a menu item, but he got the joke, and promised to help fill my order.....and I'm sure he's Hard at work, making little babies that we will all help to support when, god forbid, his life might go south, as have others with good intentions and sanctimonious, self-rightous posts who mistake youthful passion for knowledge.

JD
    There is nothing wrong with what MK said. Wouldn't you rather look at a catalog of half nekkid women than buttholes?

I did think your comment about my kids was out of line for a joke, but I'm not some jackwagon from mamby pamby land that is going to cry about every little thing that I don't like.

Enough comments about me not being able to support my kids. You know ZERO about my life, decisions, or finances and how I am prepared to deal with financial disaster. I would be willing to bet I am in a lot better shape than almost all 25 year olds and probably a lot better off than you were at my age. I can take care of myself and my family, come hell or high water.

Bunch o' money in the bank regards,

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I took M&K's comments in regards to what I look at during my day-job, not what I see at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    There is nothing wrong with what MK said. Wouldn't you rather look at a catalog of half nekkid women than buttholes?
    JD, surely you didn't think I was referring to Dave's wife and kids did you?

Don't call me Shirley regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    JD, surely you didn't think I was referring to Dave's wife and kids did you?

Don't call me Shirley regards,
    At the time, yes I did Shirley, though I thought it out of character for you. I had forgotten about Dave's chosen profession, and its eerie similarity to the time he spends here.

JD

Originally Posted by ducknwork
    I am sick and tired of people who can't laugh at themselves. I am sick and tired of somebody being offended over every little freaking thing in the entire world.

[QUOTE=JDogger;732339]At the time, yes I did Shirley, though I thought it out of character for you. I had forgotten about Dave's chosen profession, and its eerie similarity to the time he spends here.

JD

LMAO. Now THAT is funny!

FWIW, I took it as referring to my day job. We all deal with arses every day....I just get paid for it!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!