The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Todays Mail

  1. #21
    Senior Member Andy Symons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Coal City, Illinois
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    How's that? Infrequently?


    Bwaahahaaa...
    Bwaahahaaa.

    I may be one of the lucky ones to see the VS items more often than just my birthday!!
    "Perfection is the enemy of good enough" Vince Stone

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Better put Willie away, and get yerself a VS catalog. Get kid # 4 and it could end up costing you more than $1.47 a day. JD
    I'm not worried about increased costs of more kids. If I keep having them, Barack will take care of us, right? Then I can have steak and soft shell crabs every night.

    Method to my madness regards,

  3. #23
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I'm not worried about increased costs of more kids. If I keep having them, Barack will take care of us, right? Then I can have steak and soft shell crabs every night.

    Method to my madness regards,
    No Duck. If push comes to shove, Obama will not protect you.
    No one will.
    That's up to you.
    When the washing machine company closes, because once again a NC industry has been out-sourced to China, your children will become just another menu item.
    So keep breedin', we're hungry...( insert smilie lickin' it's chops here.)
    Wanna parody this one?
    JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  4. #24
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    From the VMI (Virginia Military Institute) Code of a Gentleman

    A Gentleman…

    Does not discuss his family affairs in public or with acquaintances.

    Does not speak more than casually about his girlfriend.

    …Does not go to a lady’s house if he is affected by alcohol. He is temperate in the use of alcohol.

    …Does not lose his temper; nor exhibit anger, fear, hate, embarrassment, ardor, or hilarity in public.

    …Does not hail a lady from a club window.

    A gentleman never discusses the merits or demerits of a lady.
    Aaaah....remind Ken Starr.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  5. #25
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Aaaah....remind Ken Starr.

    big difference when you are under oath from a federal prosecutor
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  6. #26
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    big difference when you are under oath from a federal prosecutor
    When do oaths of loyalty preclude each other?

    Staunton Military Academy (1962-63) Gentleman's oath similar to VMI"s.

    My father was a career diplomat with the CIA and the SD. (1956 to 73).
    We were sworn to secrecy.

    I was with the US Army in 1968 to 69. I was sworn.

    I saw and heard and overheard many things.

    I should expound on them for purely political purposes? I think not.

    JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    No Duck. If push comes to shove, Obama will not protect you.
    No one will.
    That's up to you.
    When the washing machine company closes, because once again a NC industry has been out-sourced to China, your children will become just another menu item.
    So keep breedin', we're hungry...( insert smilie lickin' it's chops here.)
    Wanna parody this one?
    JD
    I'm pretty sure your lard azz would fall out from exhaustion before you reached NC, so you'll have to find some food in your neck of the woods.

    I bought my wife an authentic Italian cookbook for Christmas. They had a few recipes for leg of kid in it. I'm pretty sure they were talking about baby goats, but maybe I can find a substitution or 6 around here when the time comes.

  8. #28
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    No Duck. If push comes to shove, Obama will not protect you.
    No one will.
    That's up to you.
    When the washing machine company closes, because once again a NC industry has been out-sourced to China, your children will become just another menu item. So keep breedin', we're hungry...( insert smilie lickin' it's chops here.)
    Wanna parody this one?
    JD
    WTH does his children have to do with anything??


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #29
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    WTH does his children have to do with anything??


    RK

    I was going to ask the same thing...the only reason I posted the VMI code was as a subtle reminder to those that were headed in the direction of bragging about their at home exploits with their significant other...but then again here on POTUS we were able to turn a harmless subject with zero political value into one about politics and who knows what else
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  10. #30
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing...the only reason I posted the VMI code was as a subtle reminder to those that were headed in the direction of bragging about their at home exploits with their significant other...but then again here on POTUS we were able to turn a harmless subject with zero political value into one about politics and who knows what else
    Bon, I am sure you already know this....but.........

    I didn't study the darned thing, it came in the mail, I breezed through it, thought it would be a light hearted topic in lieu of recent events.

    Several others also recieved the catalogue into thier housholds and commented as well.

    But.....some very depressed crabby old farts have to turned it into something bad.

    I am sorry for them that thier lives go that way.

    Some people are NOT happy unless they are unhappy!!!!

    Peace, brother........enjoy the day.
    We only have so many.....use them wisely, they are precious.
    (and if you get a peek at the catalogue.....it's OK!!)


    stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •