The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: When is a pig skin not a football???

Banned

Default When is a pig skin not a football???

When its wearing lipstick?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

when Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith are toting it, it becomes the rock
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

"Toting The Rock", is an expression made popular in the early 2000 by John Gruden.

He said, "If we are going to win this whole ------- thing, we are going to have to tote the rock"

So, whoever his running backs were, they are the ones that originally toted the rock.

The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    "Toting The Rock", is an expression made popular in the early 2000 by John Gruden.

He said, "If we are going to win this whole ------- thing, we are going to have to tote the rock"

So, whoever his running backs were, they are the ones that originally toted the rock.

that reminds me of the late USC coach John McKay when asked about his star tailback OJ Simpson carrying the ball some 30 times he answered ..." its not heavy"
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"