The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ship Wreck

Banned

Default The Ship Wreck

A cruise on the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks, and there are only 3 Survivors; Joe, Sam and Susie.

They manage to swim to a small island and they live there for a couple of years doing what's natural for men and women to do.

After several years of casual sex, all the time, Susie felt absolutely horrible about what she was doing.

She felt having sex with both Joe and Sam was so immoral and bad that she killed herself..

It was tragic, but Joe and Sam managed to get through it. After a while, Joe and Sam's resistance to nature's urgings waned, and the inevitable happened.

Well, a couple more years went by and Joe and Sam began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing.

I
    So, they buried Susie.

=

Sick, but funny as heck
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Years ago it was suggested 'that an apple a day kept the doctor away.' But since many doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-12-2011 at 05:04 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    A cruise on the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks, and there are only 3 Survivors; Joe, Sam and Susie.

They manage to swim to a small island and they live there for a couple of years doing what's natural for men and women to do.

After several years of casual sex, all the time, Susie felt absolutely horrible about what she was doing.

She felt having sex with both Joe and Sam was so immoral and bad that she killed herself..

It was tragic, but Joe and Sam managed to get through it. After a while, Joe and Sam's resistance to nature's urgings waned, and the inevitable happened.

Well, a couple more years went by and Joe and Sam began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing.

I
    So, they buried Susie.

=
    I think you will be the subject on ID channel one day.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

A Disney Cruise ship ran into an unforcasted storm. Unfortunately, it sank. One man, a sheep and a labrador retriever survived, and with the dog's help, managed to swim to an island.

As time went by, the settled into a routine of watching the western sky as the sun set, over a fire. Night by night, the man started moving closer to the sheep, but the lab, having a protective nature, would growl at the man everytime he made his moves.

Not long after, a Carnival Cruise liner, on the same course, also hit a storm and sank. All crew and passengers were lost, except one beautiful young blond woman with a promising career as a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader before her. Fortunately, she was a good swimmer, and made it safely to the island where she was welcomed into the small group of survivors.

As days went by, the man and woman grew closer. Finally, one romantic evening, the man snuggled up next to the woman and in a very suave, debonaire manner, popped the question.....

"would you mind walking the dog to the other side of the island for a while?"
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    There. That, should **** off just about everybody.
    The other jokes were humorous. This one was just tasteless. However, if your aim was to be offensive and insulting, you can be proud that you accomplished your goal. Job well done!

There, deleted just for you. So be unoffended and uninsulted now.

There, deleted just for you. So be unoffended and uninsulted now.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. Although, I am touched by your obviously heartfelt sincerity.

How were you able to determine my sincerity (or perceived lack of) from my post? Are you a mind reader now?

Thanks for the sarcasm! (I didn't use any in the first post)

How were you able to determine my sincerity (or perceived lack of) from my post? Are you a mind reader now?

Thanks for the sarcasm! (I didn't use any in the first post)
    I'm not a mind reader, but I know how it came across. If it was meant otherwise, perhaps you could have phrased it better.

And, by the way, contrary to your "joke," I know who my father was.
    Last edited by Blackstone; 01-13-2011 at 09:38 AM.