The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain 4 POTUS

Default Herman Cain 4 POTUS

Will be interested in Blackstone's take on this . Sounds like he's more qualified than the present guy .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I like Herman Cain...kind of refreshing....his pizzas were pretty good...(Godfather's pizza)
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Intresting...Marvin,

Why would Blackstones respons be any more note worthy than anyone elses???

It just sounds, and maybe its because its typed and we cant really see what you mean (had we been able to read body language, extressions etc) that your looking for or picking at an arguement...

If I am mistaken I am sorry.

I just happened to be eating lunch at home today and saw the interview with Niel...

I wasnt all that impressed on first take....he seemed to repeat himself to much..

"I am a problem solver.."
    "I see a problem, fix it...thats what a problem solver does"
    "I see the people are asking for a problem solver.."
    "There are problems...and I know how to fix them.."
    "The problems....
    "The problems...

Ok we get it you see a problem and you fix it...what else....is what I took from his interview.

Ohh, he did say..."I am a business man, not a politician....business men see problems and fix them...or else their fired"

NCA

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    Intresting...Marvin,

It just sounds, and maybe its because its typed and we cant really see what you mean (had we been able to read body language, extressions etc) that your looking for or picking at an arguement...

If I am mistaken I am sorry.
    Obviously, you didn’t realize how much Marvin values my opinion. He hangs on my every word!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Will be interested in Blackstone's take on this . Sounds like he's more qualified than the present guy .
    Unfortunately, I donít know much about Herman Cain. But, if he decides to run for President, I promise I will do some research and let you know whether or not to vote for him.

I don't come on here to pick arguments - the people I can learn something from generally share my point of view - the rest not so, nor do they articulate their point of view very well.

When Blackstone came on this forum I liked his thoughtfulness. But then there was a thread where I felt he was quite narrow minded, so I thought it appropriate to ask if he knew this successful gentleman. As you can see by his post below that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Unfortunately, I donít know much about Herman Cain. But, if he decides to run for President, I promise I will do some research and let you know whether or not to vote for him.
    Thank You, Blackstone. You have answered my query. I'm fairly good at vetting my own guys though a lot of them don't end up victors . But I will vet this guy should he choose to run, being capable means a lot to me .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I don't come on here to pick arguments - the people I can learn something from generally share my point of view - the rest not so, nor do they articulate their point of view very well.

When Blackstone came on this forum I liked his thoughtfulness. .
    Marv, how open minded of you to say that the only people you can learn from are people who share your point of view. I'd bet you win almost every argument you have with yourself, don't you?

I'm with you on that Blackstone fella, I used to think he was kinda sharp too. But now I question his grasp of issues, cause like you I also assumed all those darky's knew each other.

By the way I'm also real impressed that "being capable means a lot" to you.
    Most of us simpletons don't have nearly that high a standard when looking for leaders.

Here is hoping you will keep looking out for us short bus riding idiots

Myopic regards

When Blackstone came on this forum I liked his thoughtfulness. But then there was a thread where I felt he was quite narrow minded, so I thought it appropriate to ask if he knew this successful gentleman. As you can see by his post below that's not the case.

Thank You, Blackstone. You have answered my query. I'm fairly good at vetting my own guys though a lot of them don't end up victors . But I will vet this guy should he choose to run, being capable means a lot to me .
    Ok...I see where your comming from now.

Thats why I said if I am misunderdstanding you I apologize...I wasn't trying to bag on ya...just wondering why you would single him out.

I saw the interview you must have, being that you posted the same day shortly after he was on...I just didn't get a tingling sensation down my leg

NCA

Ok...I see where your comming from now.

Thats why I said if I am misunderdstanding you I apologize...I wasn't trying to bag on ya...just wondering why you would single him out.

I saw the interview you must have, being that you posted the same day shortly after he was on...I just didn't get a tingling sensation down my leg

NCA
    you or your dog just peed on your leg....if its you, better start taking the saw palmetto
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    you or your dog just peed on your leg....if its you, better start taking the saw palmetto
    Sorry brotha...

I did indeed say I DIDN'T get that feeling....

If it's me...pee'n down my own leg, well there better be about 12 empty good excuses lay'n somewhere's near me!!!

And if its my dog, well somethings never change...

Old dog, new tricks regards...

NCA