The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting In Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Oh, I get it. Obama is responsible for policing the press and every nutty reporter who says something inappropriate? We've heard this here before.

Now I remember....like all those times Bush admonished the swift-boaters and Limbo wanna-bees over his terms? Or any other president?

As for Bush and Obama, yes, they both did respond to disasters or high-visibility events that affect the nation. That's what presidents do. Giving a few days for private mourning is very appropriate. I think this was well handled from the top.
    If it has your seal of approval then all must be well with the world.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

Those politicians don't give a damn about the victims in AZ. They just want to get in front of the cameras and make us little people thinke they do.
    No truer words have ever been written on POTUS Place!

Looks like Obama officially kicked off his campaign for re election last night.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post

Don't let a good crisis go to waste regards,
    Maybe I'm a bit slow here, please explain which "good crisis" are you refering too. Bud
    Bud Bass, aka akblackdawg

"Your life today is a result of your attitude and the decisions you made yesterday. Your life tomorrow will be the result of your attitude and the decisions you make today." unknown

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    If it has your seal of approval then all must be well with the world.
    Certainly not. I'm just not quite as jaded, perhaps.

Even politicians are people at some level, and can actually feel sympathy for parents of a young child cut down at 9 years old.

Is there some political bandstanding going on? You bet! I don't think the two are mutually exclusive however.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!