The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting In Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Isn't that special? Pretty good for your first POTUS post ever.

Welcome to POTUS regards,
    If you were a little more astute, you would know it is not my first post here on POTUS. But then, I have been a member of RTF since 2005 and have a little over 600 posts, while you, on the other hand, have only been on since 2009 with over 2,100 posts. Look at all the hot air we all have had to endure.

Arleen

Quote Originally Posted by Troopers Mom View Post
    If you were a little more astute, you would know it is not my first post here on POTUS. But then, I have been a member of RTF since 2005 and have a little over 600 posts, while you, on the other hand, have only been on since 2009 with over 2,100 posts. Look at all the hot air we all have had to endure.

Arleen
    I can't help it if you have nothing to say or an opinion worth posting in the past 6 years. A quick review of your last 500 posts shows no posts on POTUS. Ignore is always an option for you to consider.
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 01-12-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Troopers Mom View Post

Arleen
    OW!OW! OWIE! JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    A mass shooting by a paranoid schizophrenic, as tragic as it is, does not rise to the level of an attack on our country in multiple locations that resulted in 3,000 deaths at the time and many more in the wars since...

I suppose you didn't notice Pelosi mugging for the camera's before the service as if she was at a campaign event?? Those politicians don't give a damn about the victims in AZ. They just want to get in front of the cameras and make us little people thinke they do.
    Yes, mathematically 3000 is greater than 6, I agree.
    But this was an attack where American citizens (even though they were democrats, they WERE Americans, believe it or not!) were exercising their democratic voices and assembling and meeting with their elected representative, rather than sitting at home listening to Keith Olberman or Glen Beck. This lunatic will likely limit those events in the future, thus removing the populace or the governed further away from the government, which is a BAD thing, in my book.

Obama and his group of bipartisan supporters at this event did exactly what they should have done, and any other president would have done the same thing. I know it, you know it.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I can't help it if you have nothing to say or an opinion worth posting in the past 6 years. A quick review of your last 500 posts shows no posts on POTUS. Ignore is always an option for you to consider.
    MK, you are such an idiot.

It's actually her third post! Get it right!

http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...archid=1982244

Okay, TM, now go attack my post count.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Yes, mathematically 3000 is greater than 6, I agree.
    But this was an attack where American citizens (even though they were democrats, they WERE Americans, believe it or not!) were exercising their democratic voices and assembling and meeting with their elected representative, rather than sitting at home listening to Keith Olberman or Glen Beck. This lunatic will likely limit those events in the future, thus removing the populace or the governed further away from the government, which is a BAD thing, in my book.

Obama and his group of bipartisan supporters at this event did exactly what they should have done, and any other president would have done the same thing. I know it, you know it.
    I'm not quite sure where to start... The sky is not falling as the left would have us believe. Congressmen have been meeting with their constituents for generations without major problems. If they all want to run into a hole and hide because of one insane person, that's irrational and they know it. They are just using it as an attemp to recoup more funding. Hell, Bernie Sanders is already fundraising with this as the main issue. If any congressman does not want to meet with the people, he should resign and let someone who will do the job take the seat.

I doubt that President Bush would have sat back for 4 days during a time like this and let his supporters attack his political enemies and blame them in a classless way for this attack. Then to have a pep rally ala... Wellstone, well lets just say, the libs alway lower themselves to the occasion.
    Bill Davis

I'm not quite sure where to start... The sky is not falling as the left would have us believe. Congressmen have been meeting with their constituents for generations without major problems. If they all want to run into a hole and hide because of one insane person, that's irrational and they know it. They are just using it as an attemp to recoup more funding. Hell, Bernie Sanders is already fundraising with this as the main issue. If any congressman does not want to meet with the people, he should resign and let someone who will do the job take the seat.

I doubt that President Bush would have sat back for 4 days during a time like this and let his supporters attack his political enemies and blame them in a classless way for this attack. Then to have a pep rally ala... Wellstone, well lets just say, the libs alway lower themselves to the occasion.

Ah, thank you!
    That is what I originally said when I questioned their "one week off" announcement. I knew a rightie would eventually come forward and agree. Just had to use a little reverse-psychology I guess.

You guys have Glen Beck preaching doomsday almost nightly, and accuse democrats of crying the sky is falling??? LMAO! That's a good one!

Oh, and how many days exactly would Bush have waited? Let's see...Katrina? But why must you always bring up BUSH?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by newlab View Post
    I see it as a bi-partisan attempt to "lead" the nation out of the era of extremism that we have drifted into. Cudo's to Obama, and the Republican leaders at his side.
    Sure you do........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Ah, thank you!
    That is what I originally said when I questioned their "one week off" announcement. I knew a rightie would eventually come forward and agree. Just had to use a little reverse-psychology I guess.

You guys have Glen Beck preaching doomsday almost nightly, and accuse democrats of crying the sky is falling??? LMAO! That's a good one!

Oh, and how many days exactly would Bush have waited? Let's see...Katrina? But why must you always bring up BUSH?
    Now I remember why I don't do this very often... if you look back at your first response to me, you said any other president would have done the same thing. Hmmm... the most recent past president that I can think of would be... oh yeah... President Bush.

As for Obama waiting, you missed my point. I was talking about him keeping quiet while the press speculated about the right wing radio etc... causing the nut job to shoot those people. Even lib politicians were in on it. Obama could have put a stop to that with one sentence.
    Bill Davis

As for Obama waiting, you missed my point. I was talking about him keeping quiet while the press speculated about the right wing radio etc... causing the nut job to shoot those people. Even lib politicians were in on it. Obama could have put a stop to that with one sentence.
    Oh, I get it. Obama is responsible for policing the press and every nutty reporter who says something inappropriate? We've heard this here before.

Now I remember....like all those times Bush admonished the swift-boaters and Limbo wanna-bees over his terms? Or any other president?

As for Bush and Obama, yes, they both did respond to disasters or high-visibility events that affect the nation. That's what presidents do. Giving a few days for private mourning is very appropriate. I think this was well handled from the top.