The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Obama Helpless AS Jobless Claims Rise

Default Obama Helpless AS Jobless Claims Rise

Obongolo remains helpless as the Nations jobless claims rose to 445,000 from 415,000. This is the highest jobless gain in six months. Sorry for Liberals like Roger Perry who were extolling Obongolo's failed regime when jobless claims had a meager drop in the past. Too bad the Messiah is helpless in restoring American jobs.
    Last edited by gman0046; 01-13-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Im guessing you meant 415 to 445
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Obongolo remains helpless as the Nations jobless claims rose to 445,000 from 415,000. This is the highest jobless gain in six months. Sorry for Liberals like Roger Perry who were extolling Obongolo's failed regime when jobless claims had a meager drop in the past. Too bad the Messiah is helpless in restoring American jobs.
    Weren't the Bush tax cuts supposed to help lower the unemployment rate?????????????? How has that helped out during the last 4 years???????????? If the tax cuts did not help lower unemployment wouldn't it have been better if they did not get extended so it would have helped lower the deficit?????????? Your Bush tax dollars at work

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Weren't the Bush tax cuts supposed to help lower the unemployment rate?????????????? How has that helped out during the last 4 years???????????? If the tax cuts did not help lower unemployment wouldn't it have been better if they did not get extended so it would have helped lower the deficit?????????? Your Bush tax dollars at work
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Stop Roger, you funny joke is killin' me!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    No, according to Pelosi unemployment benefits help create jobs. Best tool out there. I forget the actual number but she said something like for every dollar in unemployment benefits paid, $1.75 is put into the economy
    Bill Davis

Roger Perry, if you continue to do what your doing, you'll likely go blind.

Banned

Roger Perry, if you continue to do what your doing, you'll likely go blind.
    You still have not explained how the Bush Tax Cuts have helped lower unemployment during the last 4 years. All it has done is add trillions to the deficit. Oh, I did not notice during Obama's speech in Arizona, was he wearing his wedding ring and watch?

Again, Roger Perry too much of what your doing could make you go blind. You better ease up once you need glasses.

Banned

Again, Roger Perry too much of what your doing could make you go blind. You better ease up once you need glasses.
    Gboy, I don't even know what the hell you are talking about
    get

You

By the way, I watched the memorial President Obama gave in Arizona on utube. He was wearing his watch and wedding ring. Does this mean Ramadan is over?????????????????