The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Announcement!!!!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Aikman has class and can keep his hands and other body parts to himself ...Ben has to prove he can too...lots more to life than how many SB rings someone has...I think Charles Haley has 5, Montana has 4, Bradshaw has 4
    I was referring to the "greatness of Brady" perceived by many. Right or wrong, greatness is often measured in rings won.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  2. #22
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I was referring to the "greatness of Brady" perceived by many. Right or wrong, greatness is often measured in rings won.

    Brady's greatness is because he snared Giselle Bundchen
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  3. #23
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,152

    Default

    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Seems to me the greatness of the patriots has faded since they were busted cheating.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    The Bears had the chance to knock the Packers out of Super Bowl contention one this year, and lost, I think they will take there chance and do it this time.

    Bears vs Steelers
    Bears 29
    Steelers 28
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

  6. #26
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    The Bears had the chance to knock the Packers out of Super Bowl contention one this year, and lost, I think they will take there chance and do it this time.

    Bears vs Steelers
    Bears 29
    Steelers 28
    You think Da Bearsssss offensive line can handle the Packers defense?
    I don't.

    Looooooooong day for Jay!!!!!

    stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #27
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,097

    Default

    Bears QB Jay Cutler has thrown 3 picks(INT) in two games vs the Packers this year, no need to think that trend will change...he will throw at least one and it will be for a pick six...Packers win but may not cover the number (-3.5)
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  8. #28
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You think Da Bearsssss offensive line can handle the Packers defense?
    I don't.

    Looooooooong day for Jay!!!!!

    stan b
    Nope but I think the Da Bearssss Defense can score enough to make up the difference. Also if it goes Bears vs Steelers it will be a nice sibling rivalry.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

  9. #29
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    Nope but I think the Da Bearssss Defense can score enough to make up the difference. Also if it goes Bears vs Steelers it will be a nice sibling rivalry.
    How is Da Bearsssssss defense going to score??

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #30
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    How is Da Bearsssssss defense going to score??

    RK
    Fumble, int, safety (isn't that the way they all can score ) and maybe include special teams TD as well.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •