Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Announcement!!!!!

Little sumtin' sumtim' for our Bearssss fans;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HscrMo8Tk6Y

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

OK....it's time to ramp this up.

You all can argue amongst your selves here, but what I am about to say is GOSPEL!!!

This Sunday, the Green Bay Packers are going to Chicago to play Da Bearssssss.
    This is the biggest rivalry in all of sport.

I know, I know, the are many, but this is the biggest between 2 storied organizations.
    (Halas Trophy--Lombardi Trophy--Butkus, Payton, Ditka, Starr, Hornung, Holmgren, and that other guy??)

Funny things happen when these 2 teams play.
    If you think the history and tradition doesn't matter, and you think that the Bears are going to let the Packers come into their house and take the Halas trophy with out a FIGHT, you are not familiar with these 2 teams history.
    This game will be played as hard as anyone can play.
    Coaches are hired and fired over these games, regardless overall records.

I guaruntee you, if you watch this game, something bizarre will happen completely out of nowhere.

This will not be an ordinary game.
    These 2 teams hate each other, and have since th 20's.

If you watch this game, you will remember it forever!!

Ask any Bears or Packers fan, they will agree.

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

You all can argue amongst your selves here, but what I am about to say is GOSPEL!!!

I know, I know, the are many, but this is the biggest between 2 storied organizations.
    (Halas Trophy--Lombardi Trophy--Butkus, Payton, Ditka, Starr, Hornung, Holmgren, and that other guy??)

If you think the history and tradition doesn't matter, and you think that the Bears are going to let the Packers come into their house and take the Halas trophy with out a FIGHT, you are not familiar with these 2 teams history.

I guaruntee you, if you watch this game, something bizarre will happen completely out of nowhere.

stan b

While both teams have a helluva a fight ahead before it would occur, I would LOVE to see a Steeler-Packer superbowl.

I promise, somehow, there will be cigars exhcanged over that one!

For now, we got some real good ol fashioned football this weekend.
    Pittsburgh is forcast for 16 degrees at kickoff!! Chi-town probably won't be any warmer! How many empty seat do you think you'll see at either stadium??
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    While both teams have a helluva a fight ahead before it would occur, I would LOVE to see a Steeler-Packer superbowl.

I promise, somehow, there will be cigars exhcanged over that one!

For now, we got some real good ol fashioned football this weekend.
    Pittsburgh is forcast for 16 degrees at kickoff!! Chi-town probably won't be any warmer! How many empty seat do you think you'll see at either stadium??

That made me sad at the Falcons game.

In GB, no matter what, we stay to the end.
    Same in Chi.

If the team lost, we would probablt boo.

Then cheer them for an hour after the game thanking them for the season.

Trust me, I have been at Lambeau after a LOSING season and the fans stick around and thank the team for the effort.

I don't get the world anymore.

13-3 on the season and you bail???

Good luck against the Jets, I don't like them.

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

I have been losing sleep at night thinkin' about the Packers - Bears game. Sunday cant get here fast enough. Last Saturday I got together with some other packers fans and we took double shots of whiskey with a cube of cheese in it for every TD and chugged a beer for every FG the Pack scored. I have never in my life wanted the Pack to stop scoring, but I was close Saturday. A Rod is a god in my eyes. We can not be stopped if our receivers show up to catch and Starks puts up even 75 yards during the game. Our defense will hold the Bears to less than 17 points, its on A Rods shoulders after that. CM III is a beast of a man.
    Gavin B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

stan b
    You mean something bizzar like Hester returning both a kickoff and punt return for touchdowns in the same game?

Quote Originally Posted by savage25xtreme View Post
    .....double shots of whiskey with a cube of cheese in it......

that sounds nasty......
    what kind of cheese?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

it was horrid, sharp cheddar and pepper jack, your choice....

We have all agreed to do it again Sunday....whatever it takes to win. Monday could be rough.
    Gavin B.

Remember, when the conditions are poor, it brings the talent level of both teams closer.

Both the Packers and Steelers are 3.5 points favorites.

I know which way I am going!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

“He kind of hopped over me,” Masthay said. “I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that. That’s not really in my mind, what will I do if he breaks through there.”
    DA BEARRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~