The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Palin explains 'blood libel' comment

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Why is it that the left (yes you are one of them) has a total fit when Obumma's stupidity is exposed?
    What did he do other than spending most of his time as a senator running for POTUS?
    What did he actually do to qualify him for the job?
    Answer: Jack crap nothing.
    I am to the left of many of you on some issues.
    I am to the right of most on some other issues.
    Pigeonhole me how you want.
    I don't recall having a fit over Obama's stupidity.
    I was surprised however, that he didn't know "corpsmen"???
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Hey, we agree!
    I would add though, that she's not witty or bright enough to have a talking career by herself. She needs the spectre of a presidential run to keep herself interesting. If she ever really runs, she'll be torpedoed, and that will be the end of her. If she ever admits she's NOT going to run, she'll be putting people to sleep like talking Lunesta. She's got to keep walking that thin line, right where she is. As long as there's a threat of her running, her stupidity is worth showcasing in the media. Otherwise, its not. How long it will last??? Who knows.

I hope she does run, it will give Tina Fae more material for Saturday Night Live.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHillHunter View Post
    I never said I don't "think well" of her, you assumed that. Nor did I call or infer anyone was a "bumpkin." The fact is that most americans don't read much anymore. Sad but true. I don't read as much as I used to or would like to. Why not ask questions to clarify my position instead of assuming?

I just don't think she's done anything to warrant serious consideration as a presidential candidate, not that she's alone in that department, but that's very different from not "think(ing) well" well of her.
    LOL. My bad, I guess you were singing her praises in your original post but you were doing it in such a literary clever way that it sailed right over my head.

Btw, I'd be interesting in reading any data that supports your "sad but true" assertion that "most Americans don't read much anymore." Intuitively it would seem that just the opposite is more likely to be true. Or do all those millions upon millions of Americans using their computers have access to some new fangled' talkin' interwebs that I haven't heard about. Amazon ain't just a river in South America.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I hope she does run, it will give Tina Fey more material for Saturday Night Live.

Tina Fey is hot, she rocks as in 30 -Rock..can do without Alec Baldwin
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    trying to get back on topic, her statement didn't really bother me, and i doubt it bothered most Jews. it was just Sarah being Sarah. that is to say blurting things out before she gives any thought to what she is saying. that's the way she is, and i don't expect her to change a thing.

you're absolutely right Hew. our nation has a component of people just like her. it doesn't make them bad people, or malicious. they find it easy to identify with her. that's what drives her popularity.

i'm NOT afraid of her. she has put her herself on the margin, politically.-Paul
    Copyright 2011