The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palin explains 'blood libel' comment

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Rush Limbaugh says the libs will tell you who they are most afraid of by who they spend the most time and energy attacking. In this case it's Palin. She has them all "wee wee'd up" to quote our clean , articulate president. They practically foam at the mouth just thinking about her. It's actually pretty amusing. Get used to Libs, you have not been able to run her off yet, she's tougher than you are...
    Oohhh...You're RIGHT! Better give her the republican nomination in 2012 in that case!

Can't you guys see past the farce? She is a celeb for the sake of being a celeb and selling books.

Please tell me you don't REALLY think she's a legitimate national candidate?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Oohhh...You're RIGHT! Better give her the republican nomination in 2012 in that case!

Can't you guys see past the farce? She is a celeb for the sake of being a celeb and selling books.

Please tell me you don't REALLY think she's a legitimate national candidate?
    Did you read my response to Bon? I don't think she will run. Why should she? Like Blackstone said, people will pay for anything... Palin has found a way to make millions and irritate the hell out of the left at the same time. The best of both worlds!
    Bill Davis

Banned

Did you read my response to Bon? I don't think she will run. Why should she? Like Blackstone said, people will pay for anything... Palin has found a way to make millions and irritate the hell out of the left at the same time. The best of both worlds!
    Yeah, I guess writing a book and giving lectures was more profitable than completing her term as Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I wish I knew who the puppet master behind her is, it cant be her husband,but the party machine behind her is part of what is wrong in this country...they continue to throw her out there like a box of laundry soap and ask you to believe that your clothes will smell fresher and be brighter if you just buy into the deal
    Psssst....you've got a little hate spittle on the corner of your mouth...no, not there....a little more to the the ri....you got it.

Dude, really. A pawn of the "party machine?" LOL. They're terrified of her. The "Country Club Republicans" who run the party don't like her because she doesn't play by their rules. She's not "one of us." Hate on her all you want, but make sense while you're doing it.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHillHunter View Post
    I think the sad reality is Roger, that she is far too like the vast majority of Americans.....and doesn't ready ANY magazine. Perhaps that's why she is so wildly popular with many, I don't know.

I'm a conservative who votes pretty heavily to the right side of the aisle, but I don't get the fascination with her. Just my $.02.
    You obviously don't get the fascination with her because you read so many magazines and are way smarter than the rest of us bumpkins who think well of her.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

trying to get back on topic, her statement didn't really bother me, and i doubt it bothered most Jews. it was just Sarah being Sarah. that is to say blurting things out before she gives any thought to what she is saying. that's the way she is, and i don't expect her to change a thing.

you're absolutely right Hew. our nation has a component of people just like her. it doesn't make them bad people, or malicious. they find it easy to identify with her. that's what drives her popularity.

i'm NOT afraid of her. she has put her herself on the margin, politically.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    You obviously don't get the fascination with her because you read so many magazines and are way smarter than the rest of us bumpkins who think well of her.
    I never said I don't "think well" of her, you assumed that. Nor did I call or infer anyone was a "bumpkin." The fact is that most americans don't read much anymore. Sad but true. I don't read as much as I used to or would like to. Why not ask questions to clarify my position instead of assuming?

I just don't think she's done anything to warrant serious consideration as a presidential candidate, not that she's alone in that department, but that's very different from not "think(ing) well" well of her.

Hey, we agree!
    I would add though, that she's not witty or bright enough to have a talking career by herself. She needs the spectre of a presidential run to keep herself interesting. If she ever really runs, she'll be torpedoed, and that will be the end of her. If she ever admits she's NOT going to run, she'll be putting people to sleep like talking Lunesta. She's got to keep walking that thin line, right where she is. As long as there's a threat of her running, her stupidity is worth showcasing in the media. Otherwise, its not. How long it will last??? Who knows.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Hey, we agree!
    stupidity is worth showcasing in the media. Otherwise, its not. How long it will last??? Who knows.
    Why is it that the left (yes you are one of them) has a total fit when Obumma's stupidity is exposed?
    What did he do other than spending most of his time as a senator running for POTUS?
    What did he actually do to qualify him for the job?
    Answer: Jack crap nothing.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Why is it that the left (yes you are one of them) has a total fit when Obumma's stupidity is exposed?
    What did he do other than spending most of his time as a senator running for POTUS?
    What did he actually do to qualify him for the job?
    Answer: Jack crap nothing.
    It's a disease called Willfull Blindness! Just as everyone that was pointing the finger at SP with her map of targeted congressional races is WILLFULLY BLIND to the President's recent characterization of Right leaning folks as "the enemy."

Besides luv, don't discount that amazing (sic) experience as a "community organizer."

I can't wait to see that on a resume from someone trying to get a job...