The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wierd

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    I know, didn't you see the quotations and {sp}?
    I was using the spelling Luvvy used in one of his/hers posts where he/she corrected someone else's grammar.

I found it ironically amusing
    You haven't been on POTUS long enough to understand when we pick at each other in jest vs battle political views.
    Those of us that are regulars may get into very heated political discussions, but we also all have a common ground.
    Stick around for a while and you will discover that while we battle over politics, in the end we unite against certain things.
    #1 Rule: Never attack anyone's dog or we will all be on your case.
    By the way, no this is not an official rule of the forum but rather the line most of us draw in the sand.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    By the way, no this is not an official rule of the forum but rather the line most of us draw in the sand.
    I heard DNF's dog is crosseyed. And he has a docked tail. Don't even get me started on the mangy looking fur.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I heard DNF's dog is crosseyed. And he has a docked tail. Don't even get me started on the mangy looking fur.

Hey I had to ask if Abner was hiding out as a choc. But that sort of is the point. I noticed that suddenly a black lab aviator changed to a choc and inquired. He inspired me to go searching for a favorite pic and mine will be changed for the weekend to honor an old friend at the bridge 8 years this weekend.

At least he doesn't have to wear a Vera-Wang camo vest to get in the water!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

And, what's just what's wrong with a dog with a docked tail?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    And, what's just what's wrong with a dog with a docked tail?

Hey, that is not your dog! He has spots and hides out as a pointer but is really a retriever in camo!
    You blew his cover by posting his pics with ducks!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    At least he doesn't have to wear a Vera-Wang camo vest to get in the water!
    That's cuz yours doesn't hunt! HA!

I bet you put some super cute halloween costume on him though. Post those pictures...if you aren't scared.

Hey, that is not your dog! He has spots and hides out as a pointer but is really a retriever in camo!
    You blew his cover by posting his pics with ducks!
    It’s not the first time my dogs have been called retrievers, I get that all the time. My pup is a very dark liver. I was walking him a few days ago, and a lady approached me and said, “That sure is a beautiful puppy.” I thanked her. Then she said, “That is the prettiest color I have ever seen on a chocolate lab, but what happened to his tail?”

You haven't been on POTUS long enough to understand when we pick at each other in jest vs battle political views.
    Those of us that are regulars may get into very heated political discussions, but we also all have a common ground.
    Stick around for a while and you will discover that while we battle over politics, in the end we unite against certain things.
    I think everyone on POTUS dogs are ugly and stupid!!!
    I take it as a compliment that you say I am no POTUS veteran. Two of my bitches just got bred and one of my males tore his pad, so that leaves me with just one healthy dog. Hunting season closing in TX and bad weather have left me with extra time; that I have been wasting here
    Seriously though I sometimes wonder if some of them even have a dog with the amount of time they spend in this cesspool as opposed to the other forums.
    You do realize this is a dog website don't you?

When are you going to give us examples of the NAACP promoting violence and racism.

On a serious note I would also like you to give some info on the British system denying your grandmother healthcare in spite of her ability to pay.
    That truly sounds like "Death Panels" and would be enlightening to some of the Health Care discussions on here

That's cuz yours doesn't hunt! HA!
    Just back from Grousing the woods behind our barn. Notice, no Gucci vest for this boy! (the fact there's no grouse in the photo are the fault of the owner, not the dog...he put two up for me that day)

God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!