The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: Lets Tone Down the Rhetoric!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,566

    Default Lets Tone Down the Rhetoric!!

    Oh, wait, this is different!!

    'You're dead': Arizona shooting victim sectioned after 'death threat' against Tea Party leader



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490


    I got more if you want it.
    Little somethin somethin about an "ear necklace??"

    No question this guy was spurred on by the amped up rhetoric, but which side??



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #2
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,741

    Default




    James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.
    "There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.


    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  3. #3
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post



    James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.
    "There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.


    I heard they're ok to feed to dogs, as long as they're processed in America. The chinese use arsenic.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Sounds like this guy has given it a lot of thought. That's a little scary.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Oh come on, he merely said "You're dead". He didnt say "I will kill you". The latter is a threat, the first a simple statement. It is a common barb in European roots to state "you are dead to me". This in no way implies a threat, just that the person stating it considers the other person as "non existing" and will no longer recognize them, as if the had already "assumed room temperature" so to speak. The Right is trying to take this to the bank but the check will not be cashed.

    Sorry to intrude so abruptly, but I have been reading your cussing and discussing here with some amusement and thought this a good time to chime in.

    Morris

  6. #6
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    This is interesting. Maybe he has had a few screws loose for years.


    About Me:
    Non-deep pocket with a lot of heart. Began life as a computer operator, military service leading to non-physical disability, unable to resume career, left main stream

    Source: http://www.hypnothoughts.com/profile/JamesEricFuller
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  7. #7
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuckyDuck View Post
    Oh come on, he merely said "You're dead". He didnt say "I will kill you". The latter is a threat, the first a simple statement. It is a common barb in European roots to state "you are dead to me". This in no way implies a threat, just that the person stating it considers the other person as "non existing" and will no longer recognize them, as if the had already "assumed room temperature" so to speak. The Right is trying to take this to the bank but the check will not be cashed.

    Sorry to intrude so abruptly, but I have been reading your cussing and discussing here with some amusement and thought this a good time to chime in.

    Morris
    Oh really.....perhaps you can explain (spin) the "ear necklace" reference.
    Having seen them and knowing how they are made and the significance of them, I could explain it, in detail, for you.
    Perhaps you would find it amusing??

    Just sayin'........


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    I don't know where to start...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Oh really.....perhaps you can explain (spin) the "ear necklace" reference.
    Having seen them and knowing how they are made and the significance of them, I could explain it, in detail, for you.
    Perhaps you would find it amusing??

    Just sayin'........


    RK
    I thought the Republicans were OK with torture. Y'all thought it was alright for Bush to use waterboarding. Of course there is a big difference between talking about it and doing it don't ya think?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-19-2011 at 06:58 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I thought the Republicans were OK with torture. Y'all thought it was alright for Bush to use waterboarding.
    On enemies of the country dipstick...pull your head out. If some conservative had said that about Rep. Giffords the day before the nut job went off, you would be shouting from the rooftops about how the right wing rhetoric caused the nutjob to attack. Unwrap your tinfoil now...
    Bill Davis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •