The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Tone Down the Rhetoric!!

Default Lets Tone Down the Rhetoric!!

Oh, wait, this is different!!

'You're dead': Arizona shooting victim sectioned after 'death threat' against Tea Party leader

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

I got more if you want it.
    Little somethin somethin about an "ear necklace??"

No question this guy was spurred on by the amped up rhetoric, but which side??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.
    "There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.

Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post

James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.
    "There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.

I heard they're ok to feed to dogs, as long as they're processed in America. The chinese use arsenic.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Sounds like this guy has given it a lot of thought. That's a little scary.

Banned

Oh come on, he merely said "You're dead". He didnt say "I will kill you". The latter is a threat, the first a simple statement. It is a common barb in European roots to state "you are dead to me". This in no way implies a threat, just that the person stating it considers the other person as "non existing" and will no longer recognize them, as if the had already "assumed room temperature" so to speak. The Right is trying to take this to the bank but the check will not be cashed.

Sorry to intrude so abruptly, but I have been reading your cussing and discussing here with some amusement and thought this a good time to chime in.

Morris

This is interesting. Maybe he has had a few screws loose for years.

About Me:
    Non-deep pocket with a lot of heart. Began life as a computer operator, military service leading to non-physical disability, unable to resume career, left main stream

Source: http://www.hypnothoughts.com/profile/JamesEricFuller
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by MuckyDuck View Post
    Oh come on, he merely said "You're dead". He didnt say "I will kill you". The latter is a threat, the first a simple statement. It is a common barb in European roots to state "you are dead to me". This in no way implies a threat, just that the person stating it considers the other person as "non existing" and will no longer recognize them, as if the had already "assumed room temperature" so to speak. The Right is trying to take this to the bank but the check will not be cashed.

Sorry to intrude so abruptly, but I have been reading your cussing and discussing here with some amusement and thought this a good time to chime in.

Morris
    Oh really.....perhaps you can explain (spin) the "ear necklace" reference.
    Having seen them and knowing how they are made and the significance of them, I could explain it, in detail, for you.
    Perhaps you would find it amusing??

Just sayin'........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I don't know where to start...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Oh really.....perhaps you can explain (spin) the "ear necklace" reference.
    Having seen them and knowing how they are made and the significance of them, I could explain it, in detail, for you.
    Perhaps you would find it amusing??

Just sayin'........

RK
    I thought the Republicans were OK with torture. Y'all thought it was alright for Bush to use waterboarding. Of course there is a big difference between talking about it and doing it don't ya think?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-19-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I thought the Republicans were OK with torture. Y'all thought it was alright for Bush to use waterboarding.
    On enemies of the country dipstick...pull your head out. If some conservative had said that about Rep. Giffords the day before the nut job went off, you would be shouting from the rooftops about how the right wing rhetoric caused the nutjob to attack. Unwrap your tinfoil now...
    Bill Davis