The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lets Tone Down the Rhetoric!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    Ohhhh, I see...

It's just when it is commentary like that man...then you dont approve and your old fashion. Ohh so if it is sexually lewd, then it is not ok and your old fashion...your the farthest thing from old fashion...PROGRESSIVE

So comments about wives, mothers, daughters, sisters are ok...so long as their not sexually explicit...good I am glad I can make comments like you about inteligence and suggestive hints about looks...so long as their not sexual...

I am glad it suits you that your big tempter tantrums are not "wrong" with regard to ladies (most obviously SP)

while we're talking about poor taste comentary REGARDS,

NCA
    too much figgerin' went into that one!
    I'm just having some fun.
    But if you insist that I'm sexy and intelligent, who am I to argue?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by MuckyDuck View Post
    I respect him more for what he didn't deliver - an unwanted, illegal war with hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians dead, thousands of our best young men dead, a destroyed global reputation, and trillions of dollars of debt all for some mysterious imagined WMD.
    Spoken like a true defender of the libs, about a man who will go down in history as one of the most "do nothing" Presidents in U.S. history.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hester View Post
    Spoken like a true defender of the libs, about a man who will go down in history as one of the most "do nothing" Presidents in U.S. history.
    Why is EVERYTHING "lib" this, and "lib" that with you guys?

We were duped into a multi-trillion dollar war, which we and our children for generations will be struggling to pay....and you supporters of the troops and fiscal responsibility are ok with that???

That is the ULTIMATE in hypocrisy and double-standards. The stimulus, the health care.....all that is minutia compared to these wars were entangled in. Ask the Russians how it worked out for them. Oh, there I go again, bringing up ancient history. Sorry.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!