The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Tone Down the Rhetoric!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Roger, if you are over 50 like me, you should be able to remember it. It was all over the news back then. They say the memory is the first thing that goes...

Wikipedia, says it was an airport runway... close enough. I remember like it was yesterday!
    What's the matter, couldn't you find a link? You are right, the memory is the first thing to go. Was it the White House steps or an airport runway????????????

Perhaps this is the story you remember:

Bill Clinton steps out onto the White House lawn in the dead of winter. Right in front of him, on the White House lawn, he sees "The President Must Die" written in urine across the snow. Well, old Bill is pretty pissed off.
    He storms into his security staff's headquaters and yells, "Somebody wrote a death threat in the snow on the front damn lawn! And they wrote it in urine! Son-of-a-bitch had to be standing right on the porch when he did it! Where were you guys?"
    The security guys stay silent and stare ashamedly at the floor. Bill hollers, "Well dammit, don't just sit there! Get out and FIND OUT WHO DID IT! I want an answer, and I want it TONIGHT!"
    The entire staff immediately jumped up and raced for the exits. Later that evening, his chief security officer approaches him and says, "Well Mr. President, we have some bad news, and we have some really bad news. Which do you want first?"
    Clinton says, "Oh Hell, give me the bad news first." The officer says, "Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it. The results just came back, and it was Al Gore's urine."
    Clinton says, "Oh my god, I feel so ... so betrayed! My own vice president! Damn. Well, what's the really bad news?"
    The officer replies, "Well, it's Hillary's handwriting."

John Sylvester, left wing radio talk show host in Madison WI.

Maybe some of you "middle of the road independents" can spin this for me.
    Please take a minute to listen to what he said;

http://www.wxow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13862582

Pretty disrespectful, and frankly disgusting to women and cancer victims.
    His excuse????
    "I didn't mean it literally!"

Very sad.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Maybe some of you "middle of the road independents" can spin this for me.
    Please take a minute to listen to what he said;
    Pretty disrespectful, and frankly disgusting to women and cancer victims.
    His excuse????
    "I didn't mean it literally!"

Very sad.

RK
    I agree. Very disrespectful and needed to be taken down and apologized for.
    Call me old fashioned, but I don't like it when men go after women like that.

But why would you ask independents to defend a left wing nut??

BTW,
    while we're talking about poor taste commentery, did you hear Rush's romper-room level mocking of the Chinese president? How would you like to sit down and try to negotiate for American jobs and fair trade with the guy, right after someone played that clip in his ear?? Hopefully, he understands retarded talk show antics, and will get a good belly laugh out of it like most sensible people did.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

BTW,
    while we're talking about poor taste commentery, did you hear Rush's romper-room level mocking of the Chinese president? How would you like to sit down and try to negotiate for American jobs and fair trade with the guy, right after someone played that clip in his ear?? Hopefully, he understands retarded talk show antics, and will get a good belly laugh out of it like most sensible people did.

Because I am a smart ass!!

What's your reason??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Because I am a smart ass!!

What's your reason??

RK
    Likewise!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by MuckyDuck View Post
    So the caribou and the muskox and the polar bears have nothing to do with it? They only set it aside for photographers? ummm, OK.
    Hey, MD, do you get many splinters from hugging those trees?

Get a grip regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

BTW,
    I'll call you a HYPOCRITE......

Sarah Palin sends her REGARDS,

NCA

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Hey, MD, do you get many splinters from hugging those trees?

Get a grip regards,

HEY I'm a Tree Hugger! Don't lump!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    I'll call you a HYPOCRITE......

Sarah Palin sends her REGARDS,

NCA
    And just when exactly have I made lewd sexually-explicit comments about Dear Mrs. Palin? Please reference!

I have said she's easy on the eyes, but that is hardly a sexually-explicit attack. I've attacked her intelligence, sure, that that is in no way sexually biased. I've attacked Bush's intelligence too, I'm completely gender-neutral when it comes to lack of intellect.

Nice try.....please come again!

And just when exactly have I made lewd sexually-explicit comments about Dear Mrs. Palin? Please reference!

I have said she's easy on the eyes, but that is hardly a sexually-explicit attack. I've attacked her intelligence, sure, that that is in no way sexually biased. I've attacked Bush's intelligence too, I'm completely gender-neutral when it comes to lack of intellect.

Nice try.....please come again!
    Who was it made some comment about a leather skirt???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis