The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lets Tone Down the Rhetoric!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Not anything more than the lewd remarks made about Chelsie Clinton.
    The person who made those lewd remarks isn't the one that called you out right now. I don't remember who it was, but it sure wasn't me. Admitting that you are wrong is much more admirable than pointing the finger at someone else.

RK, what is on page 3? This fits perfectly...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    The person who made those lewd remarks isn't the one that called you out right now. I don't remember who it was, but it sure wasn't me. Admitting that you are wrong is much more admirable than pointing the finger at someone else.

RK, what is on page 3? This fits perfectly...
    In case you haven't noticed, I have not made any remarks about Sarah's daughter (Bristol) on this thread. It seems though, you have a good memory and must have painted a picture in your mind.

In case you haven't noticed, I have not made any remarks about Sarah's daughter (Bristol) on this thread. It seems though, you have a good memory and must have painted a picture in your mind.
    I know that you didn't say anything about her today...I just find it ironic that you entered into a discussion about the inappropriateness of talking about women in a crude manner, given your history...and you continue to show how disrespectful you are to women by posting that picture of SP, along with your comments (which are now edited to try to make RK look bad)...Besides, RK's 'skirt comment' has nothing to do with that picture (interestingly enough, you are the one that has that picture saved in your photobucket account), it was in reference to some comment Dave made about wearing a skirt a day or so ago.

Deflect away, roger...it's all you got!

Banned

You mean this picture?

How could that possibly sexist. I'd say that it is a good looking picture and deplicts her well.
    By the way RK, you have a good memory to remember Sarah in her leather skirt. I almost forgot about it thank for reminding me.
    Though photoshopped, it's still funny. Even better ones here:

http://www.freakingnews.com/Sarah-Pa...res---2099.asp

Ahhhhh Sarah, gotta love her!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I know that you didn't say anything about her today...I just find it ironic that you entered into a discussion about the inappropriateness of talking about women in a crude manner, given your history...and you continue to show how disrespectful you are to women by posting that picture of SP, along with your comments (which are now edited to try to make RK look bad)...Besides, RK's 'skirt comment' has nothing to do with that picture (interestingly enough, you are the one that has that picture saved in your photobucket account), it was in reference to some comment Dave made about wearing a skirt a day or so ago.

Deflect away, roger...it's all you got!
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I had to do a search to find the picture of Sarah wearing the leather skirt just like I had to do a search to find the fact check Obama birth certificate.

So let me make sure I've got this right. The local libs try to defend this guy but can't find an angle that actually makes any sense. They still want to make it sound like he's ok so they just change the subject and attack SP and GWB?
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    So let me make sure I've got this right. The local libs try to defend this guy but can't find an angle that actually makes any sense. They still want to make it sound like he's ok so they just change the subject and attack SP and GWB?
    I did not bring up SP in a leather skirt. RK went off topic about a liberal radio guy in Madison Wis and also brought up SP in a leather dress.

I did not bring up SP in a leather skirt. RK went off topic about a liberal radio guy in Madison Wis and also brought up SP in a leather dress.
    Actually, he brought up DNF in a leather skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    And just when exactly have I made lewd sexually-explicit comments about Dear Mrs. Palin? Please reference!

I have said she's easy on the eyes, but that is hardly a sexually-explicit attack. I've attacked her intelligence, sure, that that is in no way sexually biased. I've attacked Bush's intelligence too, I'm completely gender-neutral when it comes to lack of intellect.

Nice try.....please come again!
    Ohhhh, I see...

It's just when it is commentary like that man...then you dont approve and your old fashion. Ohh so if it is sexually lewd, then it is not ok and your old fashion...your the farthest thing from old fashion...PROGRESSIVE

So comments about wives, mothers, daughters, sisters are ok...so long as their not sexually explicit...good I am glad I can make comments like you about inteligence and suggestive hints about looks...so long as their not sexual...

I am glad it suits you that your big tempter tantrums are not "wrong" with regard to ladies (most obviously SP)

while we're talking about poor taste comentary REGARDS,

NCA

I'm surprised that no one's brought up Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) and his "Goebbels" comments yet. THAT's really toning down the rhetoric! .

They say it's a government takeover of health care, a big lie just like Goebbels," ...The Germans said enough about the Jews and the people believed it and you had the Holocaust".

Then claims today that: 'I did not compare Republicans to Nazis,'...But he maintained that Republican rhetorical tactics during the healthcare debate have resembled Nazi propaganda.... Certainly I didn't intend to do that, but the way they lied has been the same way that the master political propagandist of all time, Goebbels, said to lie."
    Cohen conceded that "it would have been simpler" if he didn't use the analogy, but maintained that "it doesn't hurt to remind people" of the supposed parallel.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791