The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Ala. gov: Just Christians are his family

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

I have seen some people here believe the earth is only 5,000 years old.
    There is much denial in the world. The evidence is clear

When one attempts to consider that earth is 4.5billion years old and the universes older, we realize that there was no beginning, as man conceptualizes time.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-19-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

I guess the Clovis people from 13,000 years ago are just figments of our imagination, along with the tools and relics found in New Mexico?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    They can go to heaven. Same way as everyone else. Jesus said whosoever will may come. If any man come to me I will in no wise cast him out. Jesus is non-discriminatory. Takes robbers, drunks, killers, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, etc. As long as they are willing to repent and accept God's way into heaven. Same can't be said of those other religions. You got to provide yer own righteousness. What if you can't? Why go to hell they say, or do it over or some such. That is discrimination for ya. Only the good people get to go to their heaven. Jesus came to forgive sinners.

What you are saying is "Screw you God, I demand to get to heaven any damn way I please. So what about your son? I choose not to believe that drivel so let me in." I want to Buddha my way to heaven.

See how that works for you.
    It seems some things never change, man, for as long as religion has been around , has touted that their religion is better than yours. It is as true today as it was a thousand years ago. You would hope that in the intervening time we would have learned from that, but judging from the Christian Crusades to the Nazi's persecution of the Jews in World War 11 it is apparent we haven't

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    No Dave
    They were really here along with those giant foot prints found in different parts of the world. We do not no if they were genetically identical to us or not. Neandrathal man used tools to . Big woop
    What does that proove
    Pete
    I won't take up that argument. Saving to say, that not all in the Bible is to be taken literally.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    If I wanted a rectal exam,, I would look for people who did alot and would trust their opinion over someone who enjoyed sticking their finger up their butt once in a while.

Does that make sence
    Go to the soarce.

Pete
    That makes lots of sense. As for your last comment....that too depends on what your "goals" are!

All I could offer in that regard, would be a professional, educated medical opinion. I get really nervous when people say, "that was fun, doc!"

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That makes lots of sense. As for your last comment....that too depends on what your "goals" are!

All I could offer in that regard, would be a professional, educated medical opinion. I get really nervous when people say, "that was fun, doc!"
    Is that before or after they ask you to dinner?

Banned

Two days after being sworn in as Alabama governor,Robert Bentley apologized Wednesday for proclaiming to aBaptist church audience that onlyChristians were his brothers and sisters and vowed to work for people of all faiths and colors.