The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Democrat HI Gov. can't find Obama's Borth certificate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You would think THAT would put the issue to rest.

But...rest assured, the discussion will just move on to something else just as insane.

Perhaps we can question the statehood of Hawaii, under ancient tribal polynesian law, we probably didn't have the proper coconuts in a row, and therefore, he is still not eligible to be president, even though he was hatched on Admiral Cook's Island??
    Yes, you would THINK that, but the tightie whitie righties will never give up on this snipe hunt, will they?

Quote Originally Posted by MuckyDuck View Post
    Yes, you would THINK that, but the tightie whitie righties will never give up on this snipe hunt, will they?
    So anyone who questions where the POTUS was born is a right-wing white person? Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Blind View Post
    So anyone who questions where the POTUS was born is a right-wing white person? Hmmm....
    No. But I just don't hear many lefties going off on lunatic rants about his birthrite. Other things, yes. But not that.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

I guess my search of Obama's birth certificate through factcheck paid off I don't see luv spewing any more comments.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    No. But I just don't hear many lefties going off on lunatic rants about his birthrite. Other things, yes. But not that.
    chris matthews was calling for it a few months ago...

Banned

Cantor: I believe Obama is a US citizen

In this photo provided by NBC television Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., speaks on NBC's "Meet the Press" in Washington Sunday, Jan. 23, 2011. The new House Majority Leader said he believes Obama is a citizen and that most Americans are beyond that question.

EXCEPT RIGHT WING WACKO'S

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Blind View Post
    The houses that Presidents are born in often become historical sites. I wonder where Obama's will be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by newlab View Post
    The houses that Presidents are born in often become historical sites. I wonder where Obama's will be.
    Obama was born in a hospital. I don't think hospitals are historical sites. I looked to see if the house GW Bush grew up in was designated a historical site but could not find any reference to it.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-23-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Obama was born in a hospital. I don't think hospitals are historical sites. I looked to see if the house GW Bush grew up in was designated a historical site but could not find any reference to it.
    Ok, you're getting pretty technical. I rephrase my comment. The houses Presidents were "raised" in often become historical sites. Watch a documentary on Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, Clinton, Lincoln, Roosevelt, etc etc and you'll usually see something of the community or house they were raised. It will be interesting to see where the site for Obama is. Assuming of course he eventually accomplishes something that will warrant any interest at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by newlab View Post
    Ok, you're getting pretty technical. I rephrase my comment. The houses Presidents were "raised" in often become historical sites. Watch a documentary on Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, Clinton, Lincoln, Roosevelt, etc etc and you'll usually see something of the community or house they were raised. It will be interesting to see where the site for Obama is. Assuming of course he eventually accomplishes something that will warrant any interest at all.
    There is nothing that I can find on any historical site where GW Bush was raised and he will forever be known as the President that started the 2 longest wars in U.S. history.