The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Democrat HI Gov. can't find Obama's Borth certificate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    There is nothing that I can find on any historical site where GW Bush was raised and he will forever be known as the President that started the 2 longest wars in U.S. history.
    You won't get any argument from me that the sooner the Nation forgets GWB, the better off we will be. He set a new benchmark for "Failure" of leadership in the White House. But we have a new President now. And while he won't rival GWB for lowest honors, up to this point he does qualify for the "just another bag of hot air" label.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by newlab View Post
    You won't get any argument from me that the sooner the Nation forgets GWB, the better off we will be. He set a new benchmark for "Failure" of leadership in the White House. But we have a new President now. And while he won't rival GWB for lowest honors, up to this point he does qualify for the "just another bag of hot air" label.
    I couldn't find anything on any historical home Clinton lived in either. I guess that is only for the president that lived in the not so near past.

Banned

I couldn't find anything on any historical home Clinton lived in either. I guess that is only for the president that lived in the not so near past.
    Dude. Do you ever get tired of arguing useless crap... It was a FREAKING joke...

Clintons boyhood home to join National Park System. Here you go Roger. First result on Google search, real hard to find...

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/desti...sas-home_N.htm
    Bill Davis

Nice fake you found there Rog, but computer-generated forms and typeface didn't exist in 1961. It was either good old fashioned handwriting or manually typewritten. No manual typewriters in 1961 used that typeface. My sister was born in Hawaii when my father was in the service so I've seen a certified copy of a real one and it looks NOTHING like that.

I found it for the Governor-------------- Do you want to send it to him???????????

And for the record, I don't think even the arrogance of the current POTUS would have gotten the backing he did if he really wasn't a U.S. citizen but I also believe he has something to hide, and got a free ride on it from the liberal media. Not just the birth certificate, but stuff like his school transcripts and grades, etc. In fact even the Washington Post ran an ombudsman article after the election saying that the Post and other papers fell down on the job of thoroughly investigating his background as well as conflicting information.

Last edited by Julie R.; 01-24-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by MuckyDuck View Post
    Yes, you would THINK that, but the tightie whitie righties will never give up on this snipe hunt, will they?
    Cantor: I believe Obama is a US citizen

EXCEPT RIGHT WING WACKO'S

Please keep up the name calling!! You almost have me convinced.

Ironically, you can't play Little League baseball with out providing a Birth Certificate.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Ironically, you can't play Little League baseball with out providing a Birth Certificate.

RK
    RK, your own party leaders believe Obama is a U.S. citizen. Are you doubting your own party leaders?

In this photo provided by NBC television Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., speaks on NBC's "Meet the Press" in Washington Sunday, Jan. 23, 2011. The new House Majority Leader said he believes Obama is a citizen and that most Americans are beyond that question.

RK, your own party leaders believe Obama is a U.S. citizen. Are you doubting your own party leaders?

In this photo provided by NBC television Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., speaks on NBC's "Meet the Press" in Washington Sunday, Jan. 23, 2011. The new House Majority Leader said he believes Obama is a citizen and that most Americans are beyond that question.

I made a statement, not an accusation, you then soiled the thread.

Sort of like how a baby soils a diaper.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

The party leaders are smart enough to realize that there is nothing to gain by questioning the issue. Obama is in and is going nowhere. The media will cover for him till the end of time, proof or no proof of citizenship, grades, school attendance or anything else he did or did not do. Why should they bother?

But for the rest of us RWW's as you call us, it is fun to drive you LWW's totally over the edge! Where was your boy born Roger? Where did he go to college? Can you show us some REAL proof? Come on Roger, lets see it...
    Bill Davis