The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat HI Gov. can't find Obama's Borth certificate

It's George Bush's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by troy schwab View Post
    Looks photoshopped to me......ROFL.
    Why is there a date towards the bottom? Looks like it was typed or written on the back...looks like it says 2007 to me.

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    I'd like to know where the official signature and date are?
    I remember someone posting a copy of the this document as verified by FactCheck.org, bearing the raised seal and the stamped signature of Hawaii state Registrar. I'm sure with a little effort, you can find that copy on the internet.

The fact is, no matter how compelling the proof is that is offered, there will still be those that refuse to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    I remember someone posting a copy of the this document as verified by FactCheck.org, bearing the raised seal and the stamped signature of Hawaii state Registrar. I'm sure with a little effort, you can find that copy on the internet.

The fact is, no matter how compelling the proof is that is offered, there will still be those that refuse to believe it.

That is fine, but if Roger wants what he posts to be accepted he should at least post that copy. What he posted would not be accepted for a driver's license.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    That doesn't even have a certification on it. Where is the signature with the date issued?
    what about the revision date in the lower left hand corner. Shouldn't that date actually be before his birth date?

I found this copy of the interview with Gov. Abercrombie by the Honolulu Star Advertiser:

“Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
    (Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.”

I don’t see how WND drew all their conclusions based on this interview. They also failed to mention the Governor’s previous comments:

"It's an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that," Abercrombie told the Times. "It's an emotional insult. It is disrespectful to the president; it is disrespectful to the office."

Abercombie was quoted by the Chicago Tribune as saying, "What bothers me is that some people who should know better are trying to use this for political reasons," he said. "Maybe I'm the only one in the country that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, 'I was here when that baby was born.'"

I wonder why they left that out. It seems WND is the one with the political agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Blind View Post
    what about the revision date in the lower left hand corner. Shouldn't that date actually be before his birth date?
    It is a laser etched copy printed on a standardized form. I would guess that is the date the form was created.

It just occurred to me....

Juxtapose the level of proof that the birthers are demanding of Obama's residence of birth, to the level of proof they gladly accepted of Bush actually showing up for reserve military duty..... Kind of ironic, isn't it?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Blind View Post
    Actually no. We needed a copy of DH's birth certificate and it has a revision date after his birth. However it also has a dated signature based on the date the reproduction was produced.
    Whole thing is a joke. As for his birth cert before someone asks, we now have the original long form.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Hey Bill Davis, Inquiring minds {and the grammar police} want to know:

What in the world is a "BORTH" certificate?

He would probably be more successful looking for a birth certificate

Ha! fat fingers... and they put the o on the keyboard too damn close to the i!!
    Bill Davis