The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: This is what's best for America isn't it RK?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default This is what's best for America isn't it RK?

    No Roger, I would side with what is best for the American people.

    A foreign concept to you.


    RK

    Can't get any more foreign than this.

    http://www.comcast.net/video/rush-li...st/1753888209/
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-21-2011 at 07:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    No Roger, I would side with what is best for the American people.

    A foreign concept to you.


    RK

    Can't get any more foreign than this.

    http://www.comcast.net/video/rush-li...st/1753888209/
    Roger, I am getting enough of your nonsense, I tolerate your foolishness becuase it's clear you don't know any better.

    I am respectfully requesting that you back off coming after me, because you might catch me.
    You are making it personal.
    If you catch me, you may not like what will happen.


    RK
    Last edited by road kill; 01-21-2011 at 08:04 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Roger, I am getting enough of your nonsense, I tolerate your foolishness becuase it's clear you don't know any better.

    I am respectfully requesting that you back off coming after me, because you might catch me.
    You are making it personal.
    If you catch me, you may not like what will happen.


    RK
    Nothing personal RK. Just want to know how the righties can put a spin on Limbaugh's comments while the Chineese President is here visiting with the President of the United States.

  4. #4
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Nothing personal RK. Just want to know how the righties can put a spin on Limbaugh's comments while the Chineese President is here visiting with the President of the United States.
    He is not a president... he is a ruling dictator according to Harry Reid.
    Bill Davis

  5. #5
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    He is not a president... he is a ruling dictator according to Harry Reid.
    Harry Reid Calls Hu Jintao A 'Dictator' As State Visit Begins

    LAS VEGAS -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid branded Chinese President Hu Jintao a "dictator" on a TV talk show on Tuesday night, a remark likely to make the start of Hu's first state visit to Washington, D.C., awkward for President Obama at a moment when the U.S. is trying to ease tensions with the Asian power.

    Reid was responding to a question from "Face To Face" host Jon Ralston about the December compromise that extended the Bush-era tax cuts. The Nevada senator veered off on a tangent intended to compare the American and Chinese systems of government to give a roundabout defense of the importance of legislative compromise.




    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_810900.html


    RK
    Last edited by road kill; 01-21-2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #6
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Nothing personal RK. Just want to know how the righties can put a spin on Limbaugh's comments while the Chineese President is here visiting with the President of the United States.

    Nothing personal??

    Read the name of your thread Roger, how much more personal can it get than using someones name?

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    He is not a president... he is a ruling dictator according to Harry Reid.
    Chinese President Hu Jintao arrived in the United States on Tuesday for a state visit that will include high-profile talks with President Barack Obama on trade, currency, North Korea and other issues.
    The three-day trip includes a state dinner on Wednesday and the eighth face-to-face meeting between Obama and the Chinese leader, which administration officials say illustrates the importance of relations between two global powers at a time described by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as a "critical juncture."
    And Rush Limbaugh is making fun of him How is that good for America?

  8. #8
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,194

    Default

    Now that you mention it, he sort of looks like the pot bellied pig dictator of North Korea. They may not be related, but they treat their people the same way. Funny that Obama, a Nobel Peace Prize winner would honor someone such as this with a state dinner. Strike the funny part...it's really pretty bewildering like a lot of things Obama does.
    Bill Davis

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Nothing personal??

    Read the name of your thread Roger, how much more personal can it get than using someones name?

    RK
    Sorry if I offended you. I was just siteing what you said on another thread that you believe in what is good for America and I was asking if this was good for America.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-21-2011 at 10:05 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Now that you mention it, he sort of looks like the pot bellied pig dictator of North Korea. They may not be related, but they treat their people the same way. Funny that Obama, a Nobel Peace Prize winner would honor someone such as this with a state dinner. Strike the funny part...it's really pretty bewildering like a lot of things Obama does.
    Don't you get it?
    Do you think Obama is the only president to kiss China's azz?
    Who put them on the MFN list? (and that's not a racial slur)

    The almighty dollar and commerce trump all....even human rights. What has Cuba done that China hasn't done 10x over, yet we welcome them to state dinners and make the best cigars in the world illegal here?

    I realize Obama is the sitting POTUS, and he's a favorite target of many on this list....but to trivialize US-China relations as another of Obama's follies, is very naive, and totally misses the issue.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •