The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Palin in the news?

Banned

As reported by the National Enquirer.....Hmmm

"In the same Jan. 31 issue in which the National Enquirer reports the Palin scoop, it also reports that Jennifer Aniston has a drinking problem and President Obama is stick-thin because he has stomach parasites".

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...hailey_tr.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Blind View Post
    As reported by the National Enquirer.....Hmmm

"In the same Jan. 31 issue in which the National Enquirer reports the Palin scoop, it also reports that Jennifer Aniston has a drinking problem and President Obama is stick-thin because he has stomach parasites".

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...hailey_tr.html

Yeah, I know it's a grizzley story, but when Mama bear is away from the den Papa bear will find a new cave to sleep in.

By the way, isn't it the same source that reported John Edwards was having an affair ? I guess we will see where this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Yeah, I know it's a grizzley story, but when Mama bear is away from the den Papa bear will find a new cave to sleep in.

By the way, isn't it the same source that reported John Edwards was having an affair ? I guess we will see where this goes.
    Probably about as far as this one...

National Inquirer: Obama Had Affair With Vera Baker

Posted By Michael van der Galien On May 3, 2010 @ 10:00 am In Feature | 85 Comments

From the looks of it, Obama could be in more trouble than even his most passionate opponents thought. According to the National Inquirer, Obama has had an affair with his former aide Vera Baker.

While Baker has insisted in the past that “nothing happened” between them, reports reveal that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says in 2004 that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous in a Washington hotel where Obama was staying.

An ENQUIRER reporter has confirmed the limo driver’s account of the secret 2004 rendezvous and has also learned that on-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence to the investigation.

It’s remarkable that this news isn’t covered by the mainstream media. First of all, this isn’t merely a rehash of old reports. Secondly, the Lewinsky-affair proved that affairs of presidents are newsworthy – to put it mildly. Thirdly, and lastly, the National Inquirer was the only one who had the courage to report on former Democratic candidate for president John Edwards’ affair with Rielle Hunter. The mainstream media ignored this scandal, arguing that the NI was little more than a gossip magazine and, therefore, not exactly reliable. A year later, however, Edwards had to admit that he did indeed have an affair with Hunter (while his wife was suffering from breast cancer) and that she had given birth to their daughter.

As an aside I have to say that I hope that this whole controversy will not contribute to Obama’s downfall: leftists should be defeated because of their political views, not because of what they do in their private time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bill Davis

While we are on the subject of reputable news sources...

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    While we are on the subject of reputable news sources...

What secret did Johny Cash take to the grave?????

Just askin' the important question.....

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

RK
    No, the truly important question is...just how crazy are those conga lines???

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

RK

the Boy Named Sue was actually a cross dressing family relative
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

The Enquirer now alleges that Todd Palin, husband of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, had an affair with a massage therapist in Wasilla, AK. The Enquirer claims that police have physical evidence that Palin had an affair with Shailey Tripp, a massage therapist recently arrested for running a prostitution house.
    According to their online teaser --the full article will be in the paper on the newsstands-- the Enquirer began looking into the story on January 4, when it and other media outlets received an email from "thepalinmorals@hotmail.com" claiming Tripp had an affair with Todd, which eventually led to Tripp's arrest in March 2010:

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Did Todd Palin have an affair? - National populist | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/populist-in-...#ixzz1Bgp6LF4e

I am wondering if it was Todd that picked out the name for Bristols baby--Tripp ?

My son is a real estate agent in Dallas. He said business in picking up. Must not be the case in Florida for Roger based on the amount of time he has on his hands.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth