The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Now even Michele Bachman is talking about a White House run

You libs have truly gone off the deep end. Michelle Bachmann can hold her own with any of your lightweight lib politicians, especially Barack Hussein Obama. You libs are supposed to be so enlightened and progressive, welcoming women, minorities, gays and according some even slackers... But every time a conservative, woman or minority steps up you guys wet your pants and go into panic mode. Running around talking about how stupid they are or hateful or whatever. You might as well face up to it, the public can see through the BS now, it does not work anymore. So, go ahead, keep making total asses of yourselves and we will continue taking the country back, one senate seat and congressional district at a time. Long live Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, the National emblems of your downfall along with Obama.
    Last edited by huntinman; 01-22-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    bill,
    what I just flushed down the toilet knows more about America and the Constitution that you ever did, or will! Keep your dream machine tuned to Rush and Annie C, and let them keep feedin' ya!

Can't agree more. The right will never see the lunacy amongst their own ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You libs have truly gone off the deep end. Michelle Bachmann can hold her own with any of your lightweight lib politicians, especially Barack Hussein Obama. You libs are supposed to be so enlightened and progressive, welcoming women, minorities, gays and according some even slackers... But every time a conservative, woman or minority steps up you guys wet your pants and go into panic mode. Running around talking about how stupid they are or hateful or whatever. You might as well face up to it, the public can see through the BS now, it does not work anymore. So, go ahead, keep making total asses of yourselves and we will continue taking the country back, one senate seat and congressional district at a time. Long live Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, the National emblems of your downfall along with Obama.

You really want to associate with Michelle Bachman? The one who wants to revive McCarthyism?? There are LOTS of qualified, competent conservatives out there. Why in God's name would you want Bachman and Palin as your image???
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

The one who wants to revive McCarthyism??
    Senator Joseph McCarthy, a frequent guest of the Kennedy family (yes, that family) when old Joe was alive.

There are LOTS of qualified, competent conservatives out there.
    Name a few who would meet your criteria, LOTS covers a big territory!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Senator Joseph McCarthy, a frequent guest of the Kennedy family (yes, that family) when old Joe was alive.

Name a few who would meet your criteria, LOTS covers a big territory!!!!!
    While I don't necessarily agree with all of their positions, I would feel that someone competent was at the helm with Newt, Pawlenty, Romney, Brown, McConnell, Paul, Huckabee.....need I go on?

I mean, your side is being sabatoged by the total wackos! What the hell do I know...but just go ahead and put Palin/Bachman up on stage, and see what happens. Those supporting them are a very narrow, small group. A special group, if you will. Why not put Christine ODonnell back on the ticket? She'd fit right in, wouldn't you say?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

While I don't necessarily agree with all of their positions, I would feel that someone competent was at the helm with Newt, Pawlenty, Romney, Brown, McConnell, Paul, Huckabee.....need I go on?

I mean, your side is being sabatoged by the total wackos! What the hell do I know...but just go ahead and put Palin/Bachman up on stage, and see what happens. Those supporting them are a very narrow, small group. A special group, if you will. Why not put Christine ODonnell back on the ticket? She'd fit right in, wouldn't you say?

Exactly! very well stated!

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Come on, Bill. You have to admit some of the comments Bachmann has made are a bit bizarre. Do you really want someone with that kind of thought process leading the country?

Tick, Tick, Tick Tick....
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I don't know Michelle Bachmann from a hole in the snow, but if the left could elect an inept guy like obama, I expect the right could elect her.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I don't know Michelle Bachmann from a hole in the snow, but if the left could elect an inept guy like obama, I expect the right could elect her.

You know her better than you think!

Somebody give M&K his Aricept, he's perseverating...
    (actually, he's trying to stir the pot, but it ain't working)