The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Now even Michele Bachman is talking about a White House run

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    . How about "if you're near retirement age, you won't be affected"? What does that mean?

It means the exact same thing as "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance... and... If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
    Last edited by huntinman; 01-26-2011 at 12:16 PM.
    Bill Davis

like I hinted at a few days ago, it will be interesting to see Palin and Bachmann battle it out to be the face and voice of the Tea Party and their movement

for those of you who consider yourself a Tea Party backer who do you want as your standard bearer..Palin ,Bachmann, Rand Paul,Marco Rubio

not a Tea Party bandwagoner, but I do share some of their stances and I do like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio...but I think both can do more in the Senate for now than going after POTUS at this early stage of their political careers
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    like I hinted at a few days ago, it will be interesting to see Palin and Bachmann battle it out to be the face and voice of the Tea Party and their movement

for those of you who consider yourself a Tea Party backer who do you want as your standard bearer..Palin ,Bachmann, Rand Paul,Marco Rubio

not a Tea Party bandwagoner, but I do share some of their stances and I do like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio...but I think both can do more in the Senate for now than going after POTUS at this early stage of their political careers
    Didn't Rubio just back out of a lot of the tea bag platform items? I thought he was OUT of the tea party.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    It means the exact same thing as "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance... and... If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
    I've kept my insurance. I've kept my doctor. I don't understand your analogy. They're not even related topics.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I've kept my insurance. I've kept my doctor. I don't understand your analogy. They're not even related topics.

Sit down and listen... I'll explain this carefully... It means your man in the White House lies and cannot be trusted. That is the relation. Come on, you are so busy insulting the tea party, you can't understand a simple slam of Obama?
    Bill Davis

Didn't Rubio just back out of a lot of the tea bag platform items? I thought he was OUT of the tea party.

I dont know about Rubio, but Scott Brown-( R. Mass) seems to have abandoned those that got him elected (based on his limited voting record)
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

[quote=huntinman;739129]Sit down and listen... I'll explain this carefully... It means your man in the White House lies and cannot be trusted. That is the relation. Come on, you are so busy insulting the tea party, you can't understand a simple slam of Obama?[/quote]

Where's RK on this one, another disrespectful statement

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Sit down and listen... I'll explain this carefully... It means your man in the White House lies and cannot be trusted. That is the relation. Come on, you are so busy insulting the tea party, you can't understand a simple slam of Obama?
    I insulted the tea party?
    What, by asking if Rubio backed out of some of their platforms? That's insulting???
    And the comment about "near retirement" was by the republican responder...not the self-appointed one who felt the tea-baggers needed their own, separate response by such an eloquent spokeswoman.

Get you insult accusations correct before flailing wildly with them!

I insulted the tea party?
    What, by asking if Rubio backed out of some of their platforms? That's insulting???
    And the comment about "near retirement" was by the republican responder...not the self-appointed one who felt the tea-baggers needed their own, separate response by such an eloquent spokeswoman.

Get you insult accusations correct before flailing wildly with them!
    I know aren't that dense. Although I have known a few doctors that were a little short in the common sense department (including one I was married to for way too long). But, you seem to have a pre-occupation with the term tea-bag or tea-bagging. I know your avatar shows you with lots of makeup, but I think you should see a shrink about your hangup with sick activities like that. Maybe take "Big Ben" along with you.
    Bill Davis

For God's sake DNF..... tell me that isnt you in your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! If so, it would explain a lot...... but tell me it isnt so.........LOL
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)