The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wisconsin Governor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Right Wing Foments Voter Fraud Conspiracies, Hatches ‘Voter Caging’ Plot To Suppress Minority Votes In WI Documents and audio recordings released yesterday by One Wisconsin Now document an apparent plot by the Wisconsin Republican Party, Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity (aka Fight Back Wisconsin), and various other tea party groups to suppress votes from minorities and students in this year’s elections using a well-documented — and illegal— practice known as “voter caging.” The alleged plot offers fresh evidence that long-discredited right-wing conspiracy theories about massive voter fraud supposedly perpetrated by minorities and others remain alive and well in both the official GOP establishment and its tea party base.
    “Voter caging” is a means of voter suppression and intimidation that involves sending mail to a list of voters, compiling a list of mail pieces returned as undeliverable, and then challenging those voters at the polls or otherwise attempting to remove them from the voter rolls. The mere process of challenging voters can intimidate from voting even if they are eligible, cause long lines to form at polling places that will then discourage others from voting, and may result in eligible voters casting provisional ballots which stand a high likelihood of not being counted in the final tally.
    http://thinkprogress.org/2010/09/21/...-voter-caging/
    I actually see nothing in your post that is not something election officials should not be doing. Maybe you can be a little more specific about your paranoia??????????

Many years back I remember a State Senator going off about voter fraud regarding mail balloting. After our discussion I thought him to be a slight bit paranoid. Turns out he was correct . After the Gov stole the election by 122 votes on the 3rd recount in "05, the only ballot she was ahead on, I started reflecting on other elections. Seems we get a lot of results that don't match general consensus, expecially when it favors D's. & it's fairly simple, why do the pockets of lib D's in this state always report their vote count last?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I actually see nothing in your post that is not something election officials should not be doing. Maybe you can be a little more specific about your paranoia??????????

Many years back I remember a State Senator going off about voter fraud regarding mail balloting. After our discussion I thought him to be a slight bit paranoid. Turns out he was correct . After the Gov stole the election by 122 votes on the 3rd recount in "05, the only ballot she was ahead on, I started reflecting on other elections. Seems we get a lot of results that don't match general consensus, expecially when it favors D's. & it's fairly simple, why do the pockets of lib D's in this state always report their vote count last?
    Seems to me the Republican party is a bit skitzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Seems to me the Republican party is a bit skitzo.
    UM WELL. NO NOT EVEN WORTH IT

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    2 HUGE things happening in Wisconsin, spurred on by our new Governor Scott Walker.
    (remember the name!!!)

#1--Photo ID to vote....no ID, no vote.

#2--No same day voter registration, kills ACORN!!!
    It takes 2 minutes to register, you only have to do it once.
    If you don't have the where with all to do that, maybe you shouldn't vote.

Awesome.......maybe an honest election will come.

RK
    i wish he was in illinois

Perhaps if they had it in Minnesota we wouldn't be stuck with that idiot Al Franken.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth