The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State of the Union Address

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    It is time for you libs to get a grip and realize that we have to stop spending. We don't need to take more money from the citizens of the country, spend what we have wisely.
    May I remind you who the last administration to balance the budget was?

Anyway, you cannot cut spending and balance the budget unless you are REALLY willing to make spending cuts where it counts.

DEFENSE

SOCIAL SECURITY

MEDICARE

We all know its political suicide to touch those, so unless some self-sacrificing group of congressmen and willing to throw themselves onto their swords, don't look for a spending cut solution to the deficit.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

For the life of me, I don't know why we conservatives continue to fight against Obamacare. It really should go into law, so idiots like you would receive precisely what you deserve.

You remind me of the (un) American communist sympathizers so vociferous in this nation, that the US military fought for to keep their freedoms and liberty alive, no thanks to them. Despite you liberals that are so quick to have your freedoms legislated away, we will continue to pull you out of the quicksand you continue to fall into.

Hey!!! Someday, you'll become smarter, and you might even thank us.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    For the life of me, I don't know why we conservatives continue to fight against Obamacare. It really should go into law, so idiots like you would receive precisely what you deserve.

You remind me of the (un) American communist sympathizers so vociferous in this nation, that the US military fought for to keep their freedoms and liberty alive, no thanks to them. Despite you liberals that are so quick to have your freedoms legislated away, we will continue to pull you out of the quicksand you continue to fall into.

Hey!!! Someday, you'll become smarter, and you might even thank us.

UB
    That is one of your best!

Libs legislating away freedoms??? LMAO!!!

Hey, look up "liberal" in the dictionary. You know, its the thickest book on your shelf.

Who has proposed more constitutional amendments TAKING AWAY rights from citizens?? Who fought every amendment that GRANTED rights to citizens?

Still LMAO. Oh, and I was one of those US Military who fought to protect YOUR right to babble lies and propaganda.

Have a Blessed Day,
    And thanks for the chuckle!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Hey, look up "liberal" in the dictionary. You know, its the thickest book on your shelf.

Who has proposed more constitutional amendments TAKING AWAY rights from citizens?? Who fought every amendment that GRANTED rights to citizens?

Still LMAO. Oh, and I was one of those US Military who fought to protect YOUR right to babble lies and propaganda.

Have a Blessed Day,
    Thats got to be you in your avatar...fess up....
    Bill Davis

Have a Blessed Day,

I am soooo sorry. I should have known that would be over your head.

Dayum, I MUST learn to speak in one syllable words when attempting to make something understandable for you.

Now I see why you have such problems with any knowledge of the US Constitution...far too few pictures for your comprehension.

Once again, my apologies.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Have a Blessed Day,
    As a heat-packing liberal, and a newcomer here that has seen your posts claiming to be "independent", I suddenly see you now claiming to be more democrat than independent. Which is it? Again, as a newcomer here, I am totally spun bass-ackwards trying to figure out what any of you here are trying to accomplish with your ideas. I will state I am a liberal and will always defend that front, and in my life I have seen precious few people that claim to be independents actually tow the independent line. Mr. DNF777, with all due respect, you are no independent.

But you do make for interesting reading when I have exhausted all the usable dog training info in the main forum.....you tend to expound my own ideas very well, and they are far from "independent" my friend. I think we think very much alike, you just do a better job confronting the opposition with your superior wit....
    Last edited by david gibson; 01-24-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckyDuck View Post
    As a heat-packing liberal, and a newcomer here that has seen your posts claiming to be "independent", I suddenly see you now claiming to be more democrat than independent. Which is it? Again, as a newcomer here, I am totally spun bass-ackwards trying to figure out what any of you here are trying to accomplish with your ideas. I will state I am a liberal and will always defend that front, and in my life I have seen precious few people that claim to be independents actually tow the independent line. Mr. DNF777, with all due respect, you are no independent.

But you do make for interesting reading when I have exhausted all the usable dog training info in the main forum.....you tend to expound my own ideas very well, and they are far from "independent" my friend. I think we think very much alike, you just do a better job confronting the opposition with your superior wit....

How many liberals do you know are life-members VFW and life NRA members? My liberal friends run me out of town. I've been told in no uncertain terms, that anyone who has a full 36-gun safe, CANNOT be a liberal! Then I come here and get blasted by many conservative friends. Screw both camps! Call me what you want, tell me what I ain't...but I have both sides disowning me. And I'm very happy with that!

Its just hard to sit quitely and listen to extreme right wing fanatics talk about how liberals are legislating away our rights!! And its even harder to be called a blind defender of Obama, when I'm just as pissed at him as anyone for continuing Bush policies. Especially when the same people who praise Bush, blast Obama for doing the same things!

Its just hard to sit quitely!
    Doc...we feel your (our) pain!
    Bill Davis

Banned

How many liberals do you know are life-members VFW and life NRA members? My liberal friends run me out of town. I've been told in no uncertain terms, that anyone who has a full 36-gun safe, CANNOT be a liberal! Then I come here and get blasted by many conservative friends. Screw both camps! Call me what you want, tell me what I ain't...but I have both sides disowning me. And I'm very happy with that!

Its just hard to sit quitely and listen to extreme right wing fanatics talk about how liberals are legislating away our rights!! And its even harder to be called a blind defender of Obama, when I'm just as pissed at him as anyone for continuing Bush policies. Especially when the same people who praise Bush, blast Obama for doing the same things!

Well I cannot give you a number because I don't know the memberships of every individual I am acquainted with, but I can assure you that VFW and NRA are not final stamps of approval or disapproval from any group. I know many veterans that are liberals, and I know many gun owners that are liberals - I suspect there are many here in this forum that meet that criteria. Perhaps tey like me dont have 36 guns, not sure why you had to advertise your gun wealth publicly - if one has only a paltry 24 gun safe does that mean he is almost a liberal?? I know liberal college professors that hunt. And I know conservatives that smoke marijuana and believe in pro choice. There is much more colour to the ideals of conservatism and liberalism and independence as well for that matter than merely proclaiming membership in a few token organisations.

I haven't been around long but I would not be surprised if you were a big Obama supporter back in 2008 and early 2009, but conveniently wring your hands of his essence of late because of his failings. But don't despair, you are not alone and it is nothing to be ashamed of.

ONE for sure!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis