The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More good news for the Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Roger, you are free to send all of your extra money you have lying around to the IRS. They will gladly take it off your hands. You don't have to wait for them to come get it. Just bag it up and drive on over and give it to them. Obama will send you an autographed photo of himself in gratitude.
    Just for fun, why not answer any of the points RP made in post #19?

I'm really interested to hear some answers from the "right" perspective. For two years now, all we've heard on this forum is blame for Obama, much of what came prior to his taking office. Roger points out some good examples.

Notice I didn't call any names, insult anyone personally.....but just asked for a reply to a lingering question that has only been evaded up to now.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Roger, you are free to send all of your extra money you have lying around to the IRS. They will gladly take it off your hands. You don't have to wait for them to come get it. Just bag it up and drive on over and give it to them. Obama will send you an autographed photo of himself in gratitude.
    Discontinuing the tax cuts until the wars are over and we are on the way back from economic recovery would not just affect the Republicans but the democrats and independents as well. Yeah, Obama has taken up spending where the Bush administration left off and we need to stop it but taking away money from those who can least afford it is not the answer. Like DNF said, you have to go after the big money expenditures like Military spending and Education which would be political suicide for any party attempting to do so.

If in the next 2 years Obama puts people back to work, and gets the economy back on its feet, what platform will the Republicans have to run on? Your only hope is that Obama fails on both counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry;.....

[B
    You know, what the Bush administration did is just like you being married and your wife runs up all the credit cards and then decides to divorce you and you get stuck with all the bills, house payments, child support and alimony and she walks away owing nothing.[/B]
    And the new wife is much much worse.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    If in the next 2 years Obama puts people back to work, and gets the economy back on its feet, what platform will the Republicans have to run on? Your only hope is that Obama fails on both counts.
    What have you seen in the last 2 years that the rest of the world has missed that makes you think Obama and his band of Czars and college professors has any clue how to create a (private sector) job? I'm not counting on Hope...that was you guys... I'm counting on election day 2012
    Bill Davis

Banned

What have you seen in the last 2 years that the rest of the world has missed that makes you think Obama and his band of Czars and college professors has any clue how to create a (private sector) job? I'm not counting on Hope...that was you guys... I'm counting on election day 2012
    And if the Republicans put two idiots up for election as they did in 2008 they will not stand a chance.

And if the Republicans put two idiots up for election as they did in 2008 they will not stand a chance.

Another thread......soiled!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Another thread......soiled!!

RK
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roger Perry
    Green Bay Going To SB

Roger, do you have to soil every thread???

RK

RK, I am worried about you. You had better stay out of that cold Wisconsin weather it seems like your brain is freezing up. You keep repeating your self. Either your brain is frozen or you are coming down with a case of dementia.

Quote:
    Green Bay Going To SB

Roger, do you have to soil every thread???

RK

RK, I am worried about you. You had better stay out of that cold Wisconsin weather it seems like your brain is freezing up. You keep repeating your self. Either your brain is frozen or you are coming down with a case of dementia.

Actually, Roger, you keep soiling threads.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Actually, Roger, you keep soiling threads.

RK
    Then why don't you put me on ignore and make us both happy.

Then why don't you put me on ignore and make us both happy.
    Better yet, why don't you think before you SOIL a thread???

That way...every body will be happy!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis